TripView displays Sydney and Melbourne public transport timetable data on your phone. It features a summary view showing your next services, as well as a full timetable viewer. All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it can be used offline.
- Trackwork and service interruption information
- Real-time delay information and vehicle map (Sydney only, subject to data availability)
- Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
- Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
Additional features in the full version of TripView:
- Save your trips
- No advertisements
- Organise trips into folders
- View your favourite trips on Apple Watch
Realtime data is available for the following operators:
- Sydney Trains (Sydney metro area only, excluding Waterfall and the T6 Line)
- Sydney and Newcastle Buses
- Hillsbus, Forest Coach Lines, Busways Blacktown, Transdev North Shore
- Sydney Ferries
- Sydney Light Rail (excluding stops between Exhibition Centre and Central)
NOTE: Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details. No guarantees are made about real-time data availability. If the transit operator doesn't provide real-time data for a particular service, TripView will revert to showing the scheduled time, as per the timetable.
- Updated third party SDKs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.