Thousands of clients from over 55 countries have started their journey with us. You too can put your money to work.
Wahed is the easiest way to invest your money in an Ethical manner wherever you are. You can start with just $100 with no long-term commitments whatsoever. You can place a deposit or withdrawal request at anytime.
Here’s how it works:
1. Get a recommended portfolio based on your risk profile
2. Open your account and deposit seamlessly
3. Monitor your performance, we’ll buy the investments for you automatically
Start saving for your future with this award winning and revolutionary digital Ethical investment platform - your phone becomes an investment portfolio management tool.
Wahed’s robo-advisor custom tailors recommendations based on a simple risk assessment questionnaire with one main purpose: finding the right investment strategy for you! Your money will be invested in different funds such as global stocks, emerging market stocks, Sukuk, and gold.
Commitment to Ethical investing:
• Our investments are carefully screened for the presence of interest, as well securities with excessive debt ratios
• We do not invest in impermissible industries including alcohol, gambling, arms and tobacco, among others
• Our company and portfolios have been certified as Shariah Compliant by AAOIFI standards by our full time Shariah Review Board
Signing up is easy. Download our app, take the risk assessment questionnaire and make your deposit to join thousands of clients who are investing for their future.
We're always working on ways to improve our app and introduce exciting features for our users, thanks to your feedback! This release includes small performance improvements.
Love the app? Rate us :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not too bad
So far my experience to this app is somewhat ok, but do keep in mind that the Equities that they invested in can be found in bursa Malaysia as well, which means that you can manually invest in those ETFs by yourself(if you have cds account ofcoz).
My suggestion would be adding more ETF/Equities from EU/US/other Asia country would be great. As an investor, we would want to diversify our portfolio to not just focus on one place, not to mention the portfolio only make up to 2 ETFs only (very aggressive portfolio). I’ve stopped putting more money in because of it.
As for the app itself is pretty easy to use, not much customization can be done compare to StashAway or mytheo. The only usage I can see is for people that wanted to only invest in shariah equities.
My suggestion is to add more ETFs. If not, I do not see any point on using wahed invest.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your interest with Wahed.
We appreciate your suggestions and will look into incorporating it as we strive to offer better products at the same time maintaining our commitment to shariah-compliant investing to further diversify the portfolios offered in the near future.
The deposit & withdrawal period is too slow
From my past withdrawals (3 times already), usually it will take about 1 week (the fastest) for the money to be withdrawn back to my savings account via online banking.
Depositing of money is slightly faster than withdrawal (less than a week , maybe around 4-5 days)
Appreciate if admin can improve on the withdrawal & depository period .
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback. Withdrawal ideally take maximum of 7 to 8 business days (this includes the time of trading your securities and waiting for the cash to be settled). Although we try to transfer your funds as soon as it is available. As for deposits, this largely depends on the method used and for online banking it should complete within 24 to 48 hours. We have shared your feedback with our Malaysia team and this will definitely help us in improving our existing processes. Thank you for choosing Wahed!
The management is lousy
1. Customer service is not effective & slow. They used to be good & efficient. But of course, once you have sufficient users / achieved your target... the performance will drop. They need to learn alot and its still a long way to go for them, to work as a proper company.
2. The app is slow n in updating & reflecting the actual amount / situation. I withdrew all my money already. And in fact, received the money. But my app is still showing the amount n that amount in fact fluctuates as though i am still investing. Weird.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear about your experience. At the moment, we are expanding our support team to ensure that we are able to respond to all our client's requests and queries in a more efficient manner without sacrificing the quality of the service we provide. For any account-specific concerns, we'd appreciate it if you can email us at email@example.com. We look forward to serving you better.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.