Introducing Deep Learning for radar predictions and rain approaching alerts.
Get Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) rain radar, weather, interactive maps, weather maps and alerts. All this from one beautiful designed, easy to use app and FREE.
The only app to provide historical radar maps for up to 4 hours. Powerful tool to view the path of incoming rain.
Early push notifications to inform you of possible rain approaching and weather hazards like heavy rain, storms, frost and fog.
Includes weather widget that provides weather information on your Today screen (for iOS 8+ only). For easy access to the weather.
This app is packed with visual weather maps exclusive only to this app.
What features are exclusive to WeatherAlert App?
- Cutting edge radar predictions for 256Km. See rain coming before it arrives.
- Rain approaching alerts.
- Rain predictions chart for rainfall next hour.
- New weather pane to see the weather information. Slide with your finger to view 7 day weather forecast. Tap the day for a large easy to read detailed weather description.
- New Maps pane that includes all the maps. This is a much easier way navigating to the maps you want.
- New Menu pane to load your locations, for much easier radar and weather viewing.
- Radar pane now has a new sub-pane to view the available radar options.
- Pop-up message to select the radar, also added for easier access to the radar.
- Exclusive Location finder which uses your current GPS location to get nearest weather information automatically. Location services will need to be enabled for the app.
- Exclusive significant weather alert notification pushed to your device.
- Exclusive Interactive Maps that weather patterns for Australia. Use this for a visual representation of the weeks forecast.
- Radars from 64km, 128km, 256km and 512km to predict when rainfall will reach you.
- Radar rainfall over certain areas for the last 6 minutes, 1 hour, 24 hours and rainfall since 9am.
- Use the Doppler Effect radar to view direction and speed of wind.
- National satellite imagery with radar.
- App supports Portrait and Landscape viewing.
- Interactive maps on:
● Surface Pressure and Rainfall
● MSLP and Thickness
● Wind Speed and Direction
● Geopotential Height
● Relative Humidity
● Dew Point
● Combined Sea and Swell
● Primary Swell
● Wind Waves
● Swell Period
- Also includes an animated Synoptic Chart.
- Current temperature, rainfall, wind, humidity and lots more current weather map information.
- Rainfall Forecasts.
- Temperature Forecasts.
- Humidity Forecasts.
- Wind Forecasts.
- Waves Forecasts.
- Storms, Snow, Fog, Frost and Rain Forecasts.
WeatherAlert App is designed with an intuitive interface and fully equipped with all the weather information you need in your pocket.
- This App contains weather information only about Australian states and its territories.
- The data is sourced from Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) and was not developed or published by BOM. Any questions, bugs or recommendations should be sent to us firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.weatherinfo.com.au.
- This service is a prediction system and should not be used part of any critical decision making.
- Rain notification alerts are now spoken.
- Map menu open/close state is saved.
- Fixed radar button not able to be pressed.
- Other minor bugs.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.