What if you can record how you feel just like you might in your diary and also track changes in your feelings? Also, what if there are those who understand my feelings?
WINKIA EMO is a free service that allows you to record your emotions just like writing a diary, and also share it with others.
Write about how you feel and check out the different analysis results about your emotions, such as the changes in your emotions and how often you have certain types of feelings using a graph and other tools.
If you want, you can show your feelings to others using the same language as you, who might give you advice, congratulate you, or console you. You can also express whether you sympathize with or do not sympathize with others, console or congratulate them.
- Game-like user interface allowing the user to record their feelings with a single
drag using the flame of the emotion
- The user can freely express their feelings in words with the emotion and search
the records by date and time zone.
- The user can share their feelings with others anonymously and exchange
expressions of sympathy and other comments.
- When the user records an emotion, the application provides statistical data about
the emotion in various forms.
If you need a more detailed explanation, refer to the homepage. (http://emo.winkia.net)
1. Improve push notification system
2. Bugs fixed.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.