XE-perience currency on the go – from rates to charts to global money transfers, XE puts all your currency needs into one app!
World-renowned as the most trusted resource for currency exchange rates from around the globe, compare prices anywhere while traveling abroad to be sure you're getting the best deal at today's rate. Since 2009, XE Currency been connecting the world through currency exchange by providing reliable exchange rates and charts for free.
*New* Are you planning to send money across the border or overseas? XE Money Transfer helps expats, foreign students, freelancers and people living international lives to send, receive, and spend money – register for a free account today!
Global Money Transfers
• Highly competitive exchange rates
• Quick and secure money transfers via your app
• Global customer service team
• 5/5 star ‘excellent’ rating on Trustpilot
• Keep up to date with your transaction
Travel & International Exchange
• Monitor up to 10 currencies of your choice
• Access to live rates for every world currency and precious metal including Bitcoin
• Easy-to-use calculator functionality to compare prices using the currency converter
• Historical charts for the past 10 years
• Set alerts and receive notifications
• Saves the last updated rates when offline
• Currency Profile shares facts about your favorite currency
• Market Analysis highlighting currency news everyday
• Customization for the frequency of rate updates
• Currency widget for at-a-glance views at the mid-market rates
• Sync capability with your Apple Watch
XE Currency does more than convert currencies. It’s your go to currency app for international money transfers, travel, shopping, and personal use.
Experiencing problems or issues with the app? Send us your feedback within the app’s ‘More’ tab.
Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Watch App not updating
Before the dedicated Watch App arrived, the complications are still updating on the rates maybe twice a day. But currently, it doesn’t update at all. Unless I go into the app and click on the graph. Added : I’ve also now disable refresh as I’m afraid that it will also eat off the battery as per my IPad.
Added comment, the background refresh is killing the iPad battery when the iPad is idle. And when I disable the refresh. My battery is back to normal, no more drain when idle. So please fix this. It’s on iPadOS 13.2
Back to the way it was
Thank you for listening to the feedback in regards to avoid the step, where you had to decide the next action, when changing between currencies.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We deeply regret the experience you had with our app. You can be assured that your feedback was shared with the appropriate team members and we are working on a fix to be released as soon as possible. Please email email@example.com if you have any concerns. Thank you for your patience and for supporting XE products and services.
Easy to use, reliable
This is an easy to use app. Very reliable. Every single human who likes to shop online at overseas website or those who r always on the plane traveling should download this app :)
- XE.com Inc.
- 69.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 XE.com Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.