Sometimes, you just need a bit of inspiration to kick start your next homemade dinner or cook a new dish; nice Asian recipe with video using easy ingredients. YoRipe gets you and brings you support from the local community.
YoRipe helps you to discover recipes by cuisine, food preferences as well as the latest home cooking trends led by in-the-know local home chefs. Our content curator then handpicks the recipes and organizes them into thoughtful curations. As you browse the recipes, you can get nutritional information, save your favourite recipes, create a smart grocery list and give fellow home cooks thumbs up.
Here are some reasons you should download it:
- Home cooks sharing their tested and true family recipes, recipes worth making
- 800+ videos and cooking classes for interactive learning (or binge watching)
- Get likes for your food!
- It helps you to get a hobby, care better for yourself and your loved ones
- Lots and lots of chicken, mala, no-bake, chocolate desserts, one-pot meals
- Play with your kitchen toys aka airfryer, rice cooker, food processor, etc.
- Gets your craving and you’ll magically make amazing food
- Grocery list that’s smarter than you. Joking, but it’s still quite smart
- Super memory: saves what you like and knows what you last viewed
- It’s free and by a local startup who hustles 24/07
We want to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a DM at helloyoripe (FB/ IG)
Careful cooking is love. Download the new YoRipe app today.
Lontong, Rendang, Chiffon cake and Durian Pudding... Try your hands at delicious flavours from our regional cuisines and Hari Raya specials! Get inspired by what other cooks are making :)
[+] Try out our newly curated Hari Raya Specials and have a feast of flavours with your loved ones.
[+] Browse cuisines from our wonderful region: Singaporean, Peranakan, Malay, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Indian…
[+] You can now see what others are cooking and have a glimpse at their beautiful creations!
[+] Get ideas from our new collections; Netflix Marathon (yes, it’s back!), Kid’s Favourites, Date Night, Fuel your Workout and more.
[+] Under the hood bug fixes for a simpler and faster browsing experience. :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So much local food recipe in a beautiful interface!
I like how it is measured in grams,tbsp,tsp instead of cups. Lots of recipe to be selected from! 4 stars because some recipe steps require me to open browser instead of displaying in the app directly. Overall, I am fairly impressed!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.