► Selected by Educational App Store – UK's Home of Educational Apps
► Certified by Teachers With Apps
*Here's what experts say*
"This is a fun practice tool for kids who have already learned the relevant skills through their school work."
► Common Sense Media
"Integrates learning math with mini-games to keep things light-hearted and fun while still encouraging learning."
Zap! Get your kindergarteners on the way to mathss excellence with Zap Zap Kindergarten Maths, an educational adventure game that makes learning maths fun and engaging!
Perfect for children aged 3-6, Zap Zap Kindergarten Maths is a fast-paced maths game that introduces them to the essential foundations of mathsematics, namely addition and subtraction, place value, measurement and data, and so much more!
Zap Zap Kindergarten Maths makes maths for kids an exciting event to look forward to, with a variety of gamified challenges across different settings. Choose between starting as a male or female character, and then level up by answering maths questions to improve your total score. Our adaptive learning feature also ensures that every player will be playing at just the right level of difficulty, so he or she will always be suitably challenged!
Playing Zap Zap Kindergarten Maths is a great way to develop and reinforce your kids’ maths skills while also leading them to acquire critical thinking skills.
• Aligned with international maths curriculum, including the Common Core State Standards (US). Perfect for elementary school kids or homeschool kids!
• Fast-paced and motivating maths practice program
• Adaptive function adjusts the difficulty level of each game to suit the player.
• Earn jigsaw puzzle pieces as a reward for every achievement. Assemble all the pieces to complete a phase!
• Gameplay narration: maths problems are read aloud to players for better understanding
• 100% Ad-free, NO interruption of your kid’s playtime and learning.
Zap Zap Kindergarten Maths is developed by a team of experienced developers and educators to bring you the best in gameplay and maths content. We have been piloted in 130 schools and counting!
Zap Zap Kindergarten Maths includes a comprehensive suite of learning games that cover the most important principles of early maths education:
Players learn to:
• Develop number sense
• Count to 100 by ones and tens
• Count forward and backward from a given number
• Compare 2 numbers as greater than, less than, or equal
• Understand mathsematical equality
• Solve simple addition and subtraction equations up to 20
• Fluently add and subtract within 5
• Differentiate two objects in terms of physical attributes; i.e. size, height, etc.
• Identify shapes as two dimensional or three-dimensional shapes as two dimensional or three-dimensional
• Compose larger shapes out of smaller shapes
Our challenges are divided into the following:
• Number Sense & Recognition — Know the number names and the counting sequence. Count and identify the number of objects
• Plus & Minus — Understand addition as a concept of putting together and adding to, and understand subtraction as taking apart and taking from.
• Shapes & Measurement — Identify and describe shapes and measurement of physical attributes. Analyse, compare, create, and compose shapes.
With Zap Zap Kindergarten Maths, maths meets fun on your device! Learn as you play, anytime, anywhere! Away from wi-fi? No worries! Zap Zap Kindergarten Maths runs offline! Download it today!
KEEP IN TOUCH!
Thanks for having us! How did your Zap Zap Kindergarten Maths adventure go? Tell your friends (and us)!
Look us up here!
We’re on the World Wide Web! zapzapmaths.com/zap-zap-kindergarten-maths
Do you LIKE us? facebook.com/ZapZapMathsApp
Follow our trail of maths adventure! twitter.com/ZapZapMathsApp
Ever wanted to read about maths from an acute angle? Blog.zapzapmaths.com
We squashed a little bug. Continue to enjoy Zapzap Kindergarten Math and leave us a rating and review to let us know what you think of the app!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Visual Math Interactive Sdn Bhd
- 219.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Visual Math Interactive
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.