★ #1 Navigation App in 11 Countries! ON SALE TODAY! ★ Zilla is a digital dashboard for your car! Monitor your speed, G-forces and more on over 14 supercar-inspired gauges and readouts.
Add Zilla to your ride to entertain friends as you drive, or if you're into seriously into cars you can use it as a powerful tool to measure your vehicle's handling and performance.
• Plot your car’s braking, cornering and acceleration G forces on live graphs.
• Check your speed, tire loading, air temp, bearing and more.
• Heads-up display mode projects the gauges onto your windshield. (Works best at night)
• Just like having the gauges from a driving game in your car!
• Optional schemes available as an in-app purchase lets you customise Zilla further
• Control your music with the iPod buttons.
Zilla uses your iPhone to detect the motion of your car 30 times a second, then gives accurate readouts just like expensive performance systems!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
"Nissan’s engineers built in a complex, multi-function monitoring computer in the GT-R that tracks g-forces, speed, weight transfer, air temperature and more. [With Zilla] you don’t have to spend $100 grand to get some cool readouts when you throw your car into a hard corner!"
★★★★★ - Dub Magazine
Very cool - I got this and mounted my iPhone 3GS in a dash cradle, it is secure. It is in a 2007 Porsche 911 Carerra S. It works well and is very fun to play with. Doing power slides in the 911 is easy and this app is fun to use when drifting / sliding!
★★★★★ - Appdevman
Drive safely and obey driving laws. We don’t want to be getting a call from your mom.
Ratings and Reviews
Need new update
Make this app fully function with new ios update
My zilla app cant support ios 11.2. U need to update your version
Now my car transform like real Nissan GTR ! Haha
- Bonobo Pte Ltd
- 9.9 MB
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bonobo 2012
- In-App Purchases
- Colour Schemes Upgrade RM3.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.