The year: 1984. The place: Brooklyn, New York Dojo Number 7. The time: of no real consequence.
"Ninja Attack!" is the result of a bizarre thesis statement: If Hunter S. Thompson was head of the art department at the Sega Corporation Ltd. in the early 80s, what would the bonus round in Shinobi look like?
"Ninja Attack!" features:
• 30 psychedelic unlock-able skins
• Augmented Reality (AR) version (play in your own backyard!)
• Hundreds of in-game quests
• Power up weapons including bullets and cash money (make its rain!)
• Haptic feedback
• Optimized for iPhone X
• Awesome animated iMessage Stickers
• Social Sharing
• Fast, smooth, easy gameplay
• 3 levels of difficulty: normal, hard, and insane!
• Supports 9 languages
- Frosty Pop Games Inc.
- 98.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 The Frosty Pop Corps Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Slash Ads! USD 1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.