Welcome to the official Harvard Business Review mobile app. Renowned for excellence in publishing industry-leading business management, HBR now provides you with the ability to access the power of the print magazine, alongside our most important explainer videos, and award-winning podcasts on your mobile device. Reading, sharing, and interacting with HBR content is easier than ever before.
The Harvard Business Review app is free to download and provides readers with the ability to preview up to three articles, videos, or podcasts before subscribing. Subscribing for the low rate of $5.99 per month will provide unlimited access to HBR magazine content going back to 2012, our explainer videos, and our award-winning podcasts.
Additional subscription information:
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's account settings after purchase.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Publisher Customer Service: http://hbr.org/help-customer-service-home
Harvard Business Review Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 5.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- Harvard Business Publishing
- 52.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription USD 5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.