Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for iOS to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access using the information at https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
Learn about our other Remote Desktop clients at https://aka.ms/rdclients.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server.
• Access managed resources published by your admin.
• Connect through a Remote Desktop Gateway.
• Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures.
• Secure connection to your data and applications.
• Simple management of your connections and user account from the Connection Centre.
• Audio and video streaming.
• Redirect your clipboard and local devices such as microphones and cameras.
Submit feedback at https://aka.ms/rdiosfbk.
Unfortunately, we found two bugs right after version 10.1.1 was released. Here's what we addressed in this update:
• Fixed a crash that occurred for some users when subscribing to a WVD feed using non-brokered authentication.
• Fixed the layout of workspace icons on the iPhone X, iPhone XS and iPhone 11 Pro.
If you encounter any errors, you can contact us via Help > Report an Issue.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Beste rdp die ich Jeff probiert habe. Insbesondere wen man die mausoleum functioned recents und links buenos tight. Nur empfehlenswert auch wen es Von ms ...
Basic app with good features
There’s lots of room for improvement
- Microsoft Corporation
- 46.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.