Standard Chartered Mobile was designed with the Iphone and you in mind. It combines an intuitive interface with powerful features, which means you get a simple way to control your finances.
Here are just few of things you can do:
1. Instantly register for SC Mobile and Online Banking
2. Reset your forgot username or password
3. View details of your accounts, loans and credit cards
4. Transfer funds to pre-registered beneficiaries within Standard Chartered and other local as well as International Banks
5. Instantly top up airtime and pay for DSTV, GoTV, KweséTv, Water, Data bundles and many more
6. Pay for your Standard Charetred Credit Card
7. Schedule payments and set Standing Orders
8. Locate your nearest Standard Chartered ATM or Branch
9. Perform Client Investment Profiling (CIP)
10. Personalize your accounts with icons and nicknames
11. Securely log In using Biometric Login Service
12. Now you can make loan repayment on the go (Partial/Full settlement)
13. Now you can make Cheque Book request through Help & Service.
14. Perform Card Activation and PIN change through Help & Services module
15. Cardless Cash Withdrawal services.
16. You can now use SC Mobile to make QR payment (mVisa) at merchant locations. Just launch SC Mobile App and use it to scan and pay easily.
Investment on-the-go! With the newly added Mutual Fund capability in your SCB mobile app, you can now purchase or sell Mutual Funds or Invest in Regular Savings Plan (Wealth Builder) anytime when in an unrestricted location. This new capability also allows you to view your current portfolio holding, current performance of the Fund, Fund details, Fund performance history, Fund Factsheet, Fund prospectus, order history and more at your convenience.
Ratings and Reviews
I believe that this app is an absolute brilliant idea but it would be more than awesome if the compatibility is brought to iOS 9.0 at the least.
It is not flexible when it comes to transferring money. There should be an option to either save the contact or otherwise.
It takes much time and effort to first add a contact before making a transfer.
It’s not user friendly because you have add a beneficiary before you can make a transfer.
There should be an option for either you save a beneficiary or not after a transaction.
Bring that option to the App. 👎🏼
- Standard Chartered
- 18.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Indonesian, Northern Sami, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Standard Chartered Bank
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.