Helping you to meditate during Lent season with these meditations by St. Thomas Aquinas for 63 days.
This lite version contains the meditations for odd-numbered days with the following topics:
- The Work of the Vineyard
- The Prayer of Our Lord in the Garden
- The Reward
- On Reforming Ourselves
- The Goodness of God
- The Need to be Watchful
- The Worship due to God
- How We should Serve God on the Lord's Day
- Our Lord is Scourged
- The Grain of Wheat
- Christ had to be Tempted in the Desert
- How Great was the Sorrow of Our Lord in His Passion?
- The Feast of the Holy Lance and the Nails of Our Lord
- God the Father Delivered Christ to His Passion
- The Passion of Christ Brought about Our Salvation because It was a Meritorious Act
- The Passion of Christ Brought about Our Salvation because It was a Sacrifice
- The Passion of Christ Wrought Our Salvation by Redeeming Us
- The Passion of Christ has Delivered Us from the Devil
- The Price of Our Redemption
- It is by the Passion of Christ that We have been Freed from the Punishment due to Sin
- Christ by His Passion Opened to Us the Gates of Heaven
- The Example of Christ Crucified
- The Death of Lazarus
- There was not Any more Fitting Way to Free the Human Race than through the Passion of Christ
- The Passion of Christ is Remedy against Sin
- On Being Buried Spiritually
- Our Lady's Suffering in the Passion
- Christ's Passion Serves Us as an Example
- Christ Preparing to Wash the Apostle's Feet
- The Last Supper
- Why Our Lord Went Down to Limbo
In the full version you will get the meditations for all the days which include the following additional topics:
- On Doing Good
- Good Works
- The Need for Caution
- The Seed
- The Remembrance of Our Lord's Passion
- Our Watch must be Ceaseless
- How are We to Serve God?
- The Crown of Thorns
- It was Fitting that Christ should be Tempted
- Christ Underwent every Kind of Suffering
- It was Fitting that Christ should be Crucified with Thieves
- The Love of God Shown in the Passion of Christ
- It was Fitting that Our Lord should Suffer at the Hand of the Gentiles
- The Passion of Christ Brought about Our Salvation because It was an Act of Satisfaction
- Feast of the Holy Winding Sheet
- It is the Passion of Christ That has Freed Us from Sin
- Christ is Truly Our Redeemer
- The Preaching of the Samaritan Woman
- The Passion of Christ Reconciles Us to God
- Christ by His Passion Merited to be Exalted
- The Divine Friend
- The Precious Blood
- The Passion of Christ
- The Burial of Christ
- Which is the Greatest Sign of His Love Our Lord has Given Us?
- How We, Each of Us, should Wash One Another's Feet
- It is Necessary that We be Wholly Clean
- Three Things are Symbolised by the Washing of the Feet
- The Death of Christ
Please pray for holy souls in Purgatory and also for me as I continue to develop Catholic apps.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Optimised for iOS 9 with San Francisco font used throughout the app
Added 3D Touch shortcut items feature to quickly launch today's meditation, continue from last meditation, view preparatory prayer or set reminder.
The developer, Leonard Mamangkey, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Leonard Mamangkey
- 30.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Valent Richie
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.