Maths Land needs a year 3 maths hero, and that hero is you!
Crazy Maths Adventure is designed around the Australian Curriculum for Year 3 maths. Games include the option of visual supports, to gently support children through the challenging new curriculum.
Spells have been spread all over this once peaceful land causing chaos. People are being turned into dogs, trains, coins and even hot air balloons. You need to capture the spells and climb the castle to defeat the VERY Bad Dude with your year 3 maths skills!
Battle monsters, jump across chasms, be turned into a LOT of crazy magical things. Help clear Maths Land of some very crazy spells.
As Educators we know that learning is best when it is fun, we want kids to develop their maths skills in an engaging and supported way. Best practice teaching techniques are at the core of this fun adventure:
* 41 levels across 5 maps covering addition, subtraction, sequencing, recall multiplication facts of two, three, five and ten and related division facts. Now also includes angles and odds and evens.
* A helper! Outstanding classrooms have visual supports available for kids who like to use them.
Kids are very visual learners! Mathmo the Math helper gives interactive visual support to learners whenever they need it.
* Photo feature allows a personal touch, your child gets to be the hero at the center of their maths adventure!
* Multi player feature and group progress page to be able identify at a glance the areas that a group excels at or needs further work on.
* Personalized learning, the questions adapt to your child's stage of learning. This personalization maintains challenge but also enables all children to access the basics of a skill.
* Scaffolded skill development. Each skill starts with a self-paced game with graduated questions and the option of visual support. Once mastered, this first self-paced game is followed by a game with greater challenge which consolidates on the skill.
* Personalized feedback, progress page allows children and parents identify strengths and areas for development.
* Strong curriculum focus which is clearly mapped in the progress chart. Developed to match the curriculum for children in Year 3.
* Protects privacy. As educators we are protective of kids privacy, we make child friendly apps! No in-app purchases, no third-party advertising, no social media integration, no collection or sharing of personal information or photos.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- madebyeducators Limited
- 26.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6 to 8
- © Madebyeducators Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.