Make your life experiences simpler and stay in control with Zenith Mobile Banking app.
Manage your finances; make card settlements, transfer funds and make payments using QR (Quick Response codes).
How do I Register?
To register, simply download the app and select any of the three (3) registration options
1. With Hardware Token
a) Enter Account number and Continue
b) Click Hardware Token
c) Enter the Token from the device and Token PIN
• Create and confirm Password (six digits)
• Create and confirm Mobile PIN (four digits)
• Click on Submit (Operation Successful)
d) The user is required to enter Account Number and Password to log on.
2. With Card
a) Enters Account Number and Continue
b) Select Card
c) Enter the Last Six Digits of the Card and Card Pin
• Create and Confirm Password (six digits)
• Create and Confirm Mobile PIN (four digits)
• Clicks on Submit (Operation Successful)
d) The user is required to enter Account Number and Password to log on to the App.
3. Branch Activation
• Registration is one time
• To Add New Device, user should simply login with Account Number and Password, System will prompt for Device Registration.
• Customer can authorize with Token or Card Details.
• Users can add up to 3 Devices.
Some features of Zenith Mobile Banking are:
a) Overview: view all accounts (current, savings, fixed deposit, Domiciliary etc.)
• Account balance
• Account History
• Transfer History
• Own Account Transfer
• Zenith account Transfer
• Other Banks Transfer
• Foreign Transfer
• Open Account for Beneficiary
c) Data Bundles
d) Airtime Recharge
e) Bills payment
• Zenith Billers
• Quickteller Merchants
f) QR Payments
g) Scheduled Payments
• Airtime Payment
• Bills Payment
• Card Settlement
• Activate / Deactivate Card
• Card Dispense Manager
• Request Cheque Book
• Confirm Cheque
• Stop Cheque
• Verify Cheque Status
• Bank Draft
j) Travel and Leisure
• Dubai Visa
k) Bank Services
• My Bank Statement
l) Message *These are messages sent to the customer by the bank*
• Manage Beneficiaries
• Customize eaZylinks
• Change Authorization
• Change Password
• Change PIN
• Reset PIN
• Transfer Limits
• Hide Account
• Show Account
• My Devices
• My BVN
• Update KYC
n) Zenith Near Me
o) Sign Out
Updates on the store page
Ratings and Reviews
App is malfunctioning
Hi, I was curious to see the upgrade to the app when the bank started rolling out announcements. Now it's out, it's mixed feelings from my end.
1. I like the new fonts. They are beautiful.
2. The receipt looks good too.
3. I think I like the double check confirmation whereby the transaction to be initiated is summarised on a full page. This helps to ensure that one double checks a transaction before authorising it.
4. This new version pastes transaction history on the homepage and that's a welcome upgrade.
However, some things still aren't working.
1. The app is slower now. It takes more time to load.
2. The self-banking options are not working. For instance, I couldn't set newtransaction limits which was a walk in the park in the previous version.
3. There's an option to update one's profile - address and phone number. I expected that initiating such update would be followed up with request for necessary documents for proof. Instead, it lets you input your information and returns with an error message.
4. The personal finance page signed me out of my account. I had to re-register with my card details over again.
I know adjusting to change takes some time but could you make it more seamless for the customer? We don't have to always visit the bank for every minor issue.
Fix your new app
I have been using the older app without issues until this update came on and I’m very frustrated trying to look for a solution, my device has already been registered in fact I have made about 2 transactions with it, now when I login it will give a message like “This device is not registered in your profile. Please register it now to continue” (after I have logged in, I don’t understand!!!). I will try to register & it asks for pin & token (I have never done any transaction needing a token & have never received a token when logging in or whatsoever the other option is last 4 digits of card, I DONT HAVE A CARD & I DONT NEED ONE. If I should then logout and go to the main page to register I get a message like “you are already registered “ . THIS IS FRUSTRATING FOR ME ,, PLEASE FIX IT I HAVE HAD MANY TRANSACTIONS I DECLINED BECAUSE OF THIS AND IT GETS WORSE WITH TIME!!! & also on *966# it tells me account has insufficient balance, when I have money inside. You guys need to get your whole thing together please... it’s not only charging somebody you can charge fix all this immediately! Customer care I never get on!! Just fix all this
Mobile app isn’t working
I have not been able to access my online banking for almost 2 month, every single time I try to open it, the mobile banking doesn’t even open, I use an iPhone 7. I have deleted and reinstalled it several times, I have updated my phone to the latest version that my phone has showed, I have tried different things and all this in vain the app still doesn’t work. I have gone to several branches to make complains and all the staff look clueless concerning the situation, because they are not able provide any solution to the problem. Has big as the bank is, I genuinely expect more form a bank ranked num 1 in the county. From the reviews I have seen it looks obvious that different other people have similar complaints and problems and still, nothing is being done about it, that’s is really terrible. Zenith bank fix your mobile banking problem. It almost like you don’t value your customers, It’s sad.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zenith Bank PLC
- 109.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Zenith Bank PLC