F1000Workspace is a free reference manager app for researchers, students, and academics.
The F1000Workspace app helps you easily save references on the go, add notes to webpages and PDFs, and work seamlessly across any computer, phone or iPad.
ACCESS YOUR ARTICLES
• Read articles from your phone or iPad
• Organize your references into projects
SAVE REFERENCES FROM YOUR BROWSER
• Save articles and webpages to your reference library from your browser
• PDFs are automatically added to your reference (when available)
ANNOTATE WEBPAGES AND PDFS
• Highlight and add notes to any saved PDFs or webpages
• See your highlighted text and read your notes on PDFs or webpages
SEARCH YOUR REFERENCES
• Quickly search your entire library of references
• Search by keywords in the Title, Authors, Journal, and Abstract
• Filter and sort your results
SYNC ACROSS DEVICES
• Work seamlessly across any computer, phone or iPad
• Have all your references and notes synchronized across your devices
COLLABORATE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
• Share projects with your friends and colleagues
• Discuss references in context by adding notes directly to the full text
WORKING ON A COMPUTER
F1000Workspace mobile app works in combination with our web app. Access our website at f1000workspace.com, where you can easily import all your references and PDFs from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
From your desktop, you can access all the functionality of the mobile app, plus these great features:
- Discover top articles relevant to your research
- Collaborate with colleagues
- Cite your references and create a bibliography in Microsoft Word, and Google Docs
You can also download our FREE browser extension to import references and PDFs from the web (available for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Internet Explorer 11).
Go to f1000workspace.com to download our FREE Microsoft Word and Google Docs plugins, which helps you cite as you write and generate a bibliography (in over 7,000 styles).
Improved 'Add members' to project flow
Full text link added to articles in 'Suggestions'
Minor bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.