A Professional tool to create a new Depth of Field to All your Photos...
FocusLens is used to focus the viewer on the subject of the photo. By adjusting the aperture and blurring the background all attention is moved toward the main component of the photo. This technique is achieved when the photo is taken, but now with FocusLens it can be achieved easily on any digital image.
• You do not have to use expensive hardware (or software!) and you have the ability to have more control over the final result.
• FocusLens features tilt focus, virtual lens and a brush area to give focus to irregular shapes.
• Set your area of focus and then select a lens to simulate or create your own by controlling the amount and kind of blur. With the Brush tool you paint sharpness or blur where you want it. It has never been easier or faster to focus your viewer's eye and minimize distractions.
• Use the tilt shift option and color adjustments and create fake miniatures in no time.
• Use the planar shift and recreate depth.
Don't be confused with other 'focusing' app on the app store, you will notice that all of them feature a circular lens... FocusLens virtual lens as you can see on our screen shots is ellipsoidal and can be used in combination with the brush masking. This is making a world of difference in a production environment!
We are 100% behind our software. Stating technical issues on the rating section does not help, since we cannot reply! If you have any issues, questions or improvements, please send us an e mail we will answer.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.