## gomoney: Pay. Split. Track. Schedule
gomoney: the bank you deserve, simplifying money for everyone!
- No bank account? No problem! Send and receive payments easily, with just a phone number!
- Real-time alerts on all your account activities to help you keep track of your money
- Categorised and personalised spending reports to help you understand your spending habits
- Split group payments and shared bills
- Schedule one-off or recurring gym, electricity, data, or any payments you've committed to.
Open a gomoney account in 3 minutes or less and join thousands of Nigerians enjoying easy, convenient and secure banking with zero hidden fees.
**You also get:**
- Downloadable receipts and detailed spending reports
- Virtual and physical debit cards
- Personalised security options (tell us exactly what to look out for)
- Coming soon: Savings
**Ready to experience better banking?**
As long as you’re 16+, you can open an account with us anytime! All you need are your phone and number. We’re ready when you are!
Need more info? Check out our FAQs ([https://faq.gomoney.global](https://faq.gomoney.global/)) or shoot us an email: email@example.com
What does account regularization look like with us?
Here's what you need to know;
- Liveness test - This test serves as an added layer of security for your gomoney account. By implementing this Multi-Factor Authentication measure, we've taken your security up a notch and tied access to your account to your facial and biometric features. You can now also carry out actions like resetting your passcode without needing to contact support.
- Home Address Update - You heard it here first! Your physical cards are coming to you sooner than you think. Help us get them to you with ease, update your home address in-app.
- Email Address Verification - To speed up card profiling, we require a valid email address to send OTPs to. Update and verify your email address before you request for any card.
- Next of Kin details - Next of kin details are some additional information we now collect from tier 3 customers.
Have you experienced the new NUBAN? We've implemented this to take our interbank transactions to the next level.
Having NUBAN allows you the freedom to change the phone number tied to your account.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
At first I loved the app...told everyone about it. But now I don’t get it. I have pending subscriptions that I can’t renew. I tried to upgrade to tier 3 to see if it would resolve it; couldn’t do that. What exactly is the issue please?
We need to be able to generate more cards after the first has been deleted, just take charges for it and give us a new card.. This has affected my work and that of my colleagues who are over a hundred so badly the past 3 weeks. Asides that, the app is nice. But that is a very important aspect as it affects work. Thanks
Helping me understand my spending habits
I love that i can review my spending categories at the end of every month and learn where i’m spending most of my money! the split bills feature has also helped with a lot of my shared payments with my friends. love it!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.