Welcome to a world of Seamless Banking!
The revamped GTBank Mobile App, lets you carry your bank with you wherever you go. The App allows you perform transactions and manage your bank account(s) from your mobile device. It is secure and very simple to use.
The GTBank Mobile App allows you:
• View the balances on your bank account(s).
• Manage your account and preview your transaction history.
• Initiate transfers to own account(s), GTBank accounts and also to other bank accounts.
• Purchase Airtime and Data bundles for all networks.
• Pay Bills
• Hotlist card and manage your debit/credit card
• Request for account statement
• Change your email address, phone number and other details
• Confirm and manage your cheques.
• Receive In-App messages on new features, quick tips and promotional offers.
• Verify your transaction securely either by using a self-selected PIN, a hardware token (obtained from any of our branches) or a 737 token (obtained by dialling *737*7#)
• Link your profile to a device with the option to use PIN or Token to complete your transactions.
• Other profiles will be able to use the mobile app on your device successfully with Token authentication only.
• Device linking can be done with secure code sent via SMS or generate a code from the hardware soft token (obtained by dialling *737*7#)
GTBank Mobile Money offers you another simple way to make payments and transfer money to family and friends from your mobile device. Your phone number is your account number (Wallet ID) and you don’t even need to be an account holder of GTBank to register for GTBank Mobile Money.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
*Standard network charges apply as you may be charged by your service provider for mobile or internet use.
To get started:
• Visit your App store, search for ‘GTBank’ and click the download/install button.
• Launch the App and input your User ID and password.
• If you do not have a password you may dial *737*6*5# from your registered mobile phone for your login details. And if you have forgotten your password, please click “Forgot Password?” on the login page to reset your password.
• At first login, you will be asked to verify your device. If this is your preferred device, please select 'Yes' and choose a transaction method (PIN or Token).
• A 5-digit secure code will be sent to your registered mobile phone via SMS to verify your device. If you do not receive this message please generate a code from your hardware token or dial *737*7# from your registered phone number to obtain a one-time verification code. You can also call GTConnect on 08039003900 or 08029002900 for the verification code.
• Enter this code in the app and your mobile phone will be successfully verified against your account profile. Now you can start using the App. Please note that this is required only when using a device for the first time.
• If you chose to use the token as your preferred means of verifying your transactions, you will also be sent the 5-digit secure code via SMS to verify your device for the first time. Enter this code and your mobile phone will be successfully verified against your account profile. You will then be able to start using the GTBank Mobile App with your hardware or 737 Token.
• Please note that you are not restricted to any device. All you need do at the first login is to select “No! This device is not mine” from the device verification screen. You will then be able to carry on using the GTBank App with either the Hardware or 737 Token as the means of completing your transactions.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What has happened to this app
I’ve been extremely pleased with this app until I changed my phone and had to redownload the app. Since then I have not been able to switch from token to pin for transactions neither have I been able to use Touch ID!! The other app GTWorld is even worse, can’t do anything with it except to use GAPS LITE. This is going from great to bad! The sadder thing is that I drove to my branch yesterday to talk to the Mobile app exec in the branch in a bid to try to fix this. She absolutely has no clue what to do!! Well if GTBank is no longer reliable on the mobile platform I might have to try other banks cos I hate going into banking halls.
Developer Response ,
We regret any inconveniences.
Kindly try the GTWorld APP now.
The issue has been fixed.
All saved beneficiaries lost
I’ve been extremely pleased with this app until today when I tried to delete a duplicated beneficiary on the app, after deletion, all my saved GT beneficiaries got missing, I have check via the web to be sure they weren’t lost but they were they. I tried deleting the app and downloading a new one but I’m still stuck with the same issue...I can even save any new beneficiaries on the app...this is quite annoying...
Developer Response ,
Dear Abiola,We highly regret the inconvenience. However, we could not understand the exact problem. Please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with relevant details. We will be more than happy to assist you.
Problem with saved beneficiaries
I thought it was suppose to be an upgrade? I am sorry, this is a downgrade. I wonder why you wouldn’t test run an upgrade before requesting us to upgrade. I was going to transfer money to a friend of mine whom I have had on my list for over 10 years but the list was empty and I had to call to request for his account details again. How embarrassing. Please, if you can’t find a solution to this on time, kindly give us the platform to downgrade to what it was. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
We regret any inconvenience,
Kindly try again now. The issue has been resolved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.