It's Banking, only Easier.
With GTWorld, you have a Mobile Banking App that is designed to cater to all that's important to you easily and seamlessly. The facial recognition feature means that you now have mobile banking App that recognizes you and adapts to how and when you want to bank.
• Login and complete your transactions using your face, fingerprint or a 4-digit PIN.
• Check your account balance; transfer money within your accounts and buy airtime; all without having to sign in.
• Turn your contacts into a beneficiary list; send money to someone using just their mobile number.
• Apply for loans and set savings target right from your phone.
• Send your Account Statements to your email or to an embassy of your choice.
Manage your Accounts:
• Set up a new account and view your account balance(s).
• View transaction history and search transactions
• Fx Transfers to all Banks
• Confirm and manage your cheques.
Payment and Bills
• Pay bills
• Transfer money to GTBank accounts and all other banks.
• Buy airtime and data for self and third party.
• Schedule and manage standing orders
• Find GTBank ATMs and branches near you
• Block your lost or stolen card
• Get a New Card
• Get the best deals on the SME Markethub
To get started
• Click the install button.
Launch the App and input your User ID and password.
If you do not have a password you may use the the get my online banking details under the sign up module. And if you have forgotten your password, please click “Forgot Password?” on the login page to reset your password.
• At first login, you will be asked to authorize your mobile device to access the app. If this is your preferred device, please select 'Yes' and choose if you would like to create a 4-digit PIN for your banking transactions.
• A 6-digit secure code will be sent to your registered email address to verify your device. If you do not receive this message please generate a code from your hardware token or dial *737*7# from your registered phone number to obtain a one-time verification code. You can also call GTConnect on 08039003900 or 08029002900 for the verification code.
• Enter this code in the app and your mobile phone will be successfully verified against your account profile. Now you can start using the App. Please note that this is required only when using a device for the first time.
• If you chose to use the token as your preferred means of verifying your transactions, you will also be sent the 6-digit secure code via your registered email to verify your device for the first time. Enter this code and your mobile phone will be successfully verified against your account profile. You will then be able to start using the GTWorld with your hardware or 737 Token.
• Please note that you will be asked to select a preferred option for login and completing your transactions, from which you have the options of Password, PIN, Token, Fingerprint and Facial Recognition. You can always change your preference in settings.
- PIN Retrieval
- Till Fund Account for Make Money Module
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Transaction History Is Blank!!!
I noticed my transaction history has been blank for over 5 days now. Initially, i thought it was a network issue and it would appear after some hours/days. However, it has been almost a week now and it’s still blank. I came here and found out that someone reported same incident back in July. I have both GT Bank Mobile App and GT World App on my iPhone and it’s the same issue. No history whatsoever! I can’t view the transaction details of who sends me money or how much was sent, neither can I see the details of who I’m sending money to or any transaction carried out on my account. It is very disturbing. Kindly fix this issue ASAP as it seems to be a re-occurring issue. Thanks.
P.S: This issue has now the rectified/resolved and I can now see/view my transaction history when I log into my GT Bank Mobile App. Thanks
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer, please email us a screenshot of the error you are facing along with your mobile number at email@example.com so we can look into this for you. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Can’t log in through Face ID
There is no option to login through iPhone Face ID, just typing in a password. It still shows the finger print option at login and when I click on it an error message pops up because of the obvious. Even in the authentication area when you log in, there is no Face ID option there but rather, a finger Print option which the iPhone X and above don’t have. A fix on this would be highly appreciated.
I bet this is the most unreliable tool from the stable of GTbank a bank synonymous with performance and it’s of cutting edge technology in Nigeria banking business. This app fall short of GTbank standard. I use the app on my Ipad, beside failing to allow you log in sometimes, to make a transaction is as difficult as the proverbial camel passing through the eye of a needle. When it gets to the stage where I have to put my pin to authenticate transaction the pop up window will disappear suddenly. This is very frustrating. That’s the feedback if you care to know. Mind you I always update the app regularly as soon as there is notification for an update, so no excuse of app not updated. I have often fallback on the legacy Gt mobile app to make my transaction. That works and very reliable too. If the future is GT world please make sure your developer put it through thorough UAT and ensure it works very well before it is deployed to Production.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comments, we will review and address them as soon as possible
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
- 64.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.