Kunda Kids 4+
Unlimited Stories for Kids
Designed for iPad
Download the Kunda Kids App for kids between 3 - 10 years-old to enjoy access to lots of stories, audiobooks, and African Languages.
Introducing Kunda Kids, a fun and educational storytelling app designed specifically for kids ages 3 to 8! With unlimited stories, audiobooks, and the option to learn African languages like Yoruba, Igbo, Tri, Luganda, Wolof, and Kiswahili, this app is sure to keep your kids entertained and engaged for hours.
The app is designed to bring stories to life, support comprehension, expand vocabulary as well as promote language development. With tons of content and new content added frequently, you can be sure to always have access to the best children’s content.
Our mission is to improve diversity in children’s content in a way that’s fun, easy and accessible for young people, parents and teachers around the world. Our single purpose is to inspire the next generation to learn about African history and culture.
The Kunda Kids app aims to inspire, inform and educate kids about African history, heritage and culture. Get unlimited access to our library of storybooks, audiobooks, animated stories, and African languages including Yoruba, Swahili, Twi, Luganda, Igbo and more.
Download and join thousands of people using Kunda Kids to learn about African history and culture.
Who is the Kunda Kids App for?
Kunda Kids is the home of quality children's content, inspiring the next generation about African history and culture through stories. Explore fun-packed content for children, including storybooks, and animations, to inspire children about African history and culture.
Make the most out of storytime at home, and on-the-go with Kunda Kids App. Enjoy richly animated content designed to nurture children's interest in Africa at home and on-the-go. Also, with the Kunda Kids app, parents can teach their kids African Languages like Yoruba, Twi, Wolof, Kiswahili, Luganda, Igbo and more
3) Teachers and Schools
An extra resource for teachers and educators for the classroom to teach children to read, learn about African culture and history through stories in a fun and engaging way
Unlimited Stories: With a constantly growing library of stories, your kids will never run out of new adventures to explore.
Audiobooks: Listen to the stories being read aloud and follow along with the text for an immersive experience.
African Languages: Teach your kids a new language with stories in Yoruba, Igbo, Tri, Luganda, Wolof, and Kiswahili.
Create multiple profiles: Easily switch between profiles to keep track of each child's progress and preferences.
Content Recommendation: See what stories are popular among other kids and join in the fun.
Progress Report: Keep track of what your child has read and how much they have learned.
Favorite Page: Save your child's favorite stories so they can easily access them in the future.
Why Kunda Kids App
Access to Audiobook, eBooks & Animated Books for Kids. Listen, Watch & Read Educational and Entertaining Children’s Stories on the Go
Safe and Ad-Free for Children. Ads Free and Safe for Kids, with Options to Personalise Content by Age.
Never Run out of Content for your Kids. Frequent Updates with New Stories,, & Videos
Learn African Languages for Free. Learn Yoruba, Twi, Wolof, Kiswahili, Luganda, Igbo and more
Develop a Love for Reading. Improve your Child’s Reading and Listening Skills With the Use of Audio and Visual Elements
Learn African Culture & History. Created & Narrated by African Authors and Artists to Teach children about African roots
Learn Soft Skills & Real Life Lessons. Inspire Children to Think with Courage, Act with the Heart and Live their Dreams
Follow Kunda Kids on Social Media
Download the App now to enjoy access to tons of stories, audiobooks, African Languages and more!
For support and feedback, send an email to email@example.com
This update brings exciting new features and improvements to enhance your child's learning experience. Here are some of the highlights:
- Change from horizontal to portrait view: We have listened to your feedback and made the switch to portrait view to make it more comfortable for your child to use the app.
- Progress page: Now, parents can track their child's progress and see their completed activities on the progress page. This will help you understand your child's learning journey and identify areas where they may need more support.
- Multiple profiles: With multiple profiles, parents can now create different accounts for each of their children. This allows each child to have their own personalized learning experience and keep track of their progress separately.
- More subcategories & content: We have added more subcategories to each subject to make it easier for children to find what they are looking for and explore new topics.
- Content recommendations: Our app now recommends content to children based on their interests and what other people are reading. This will help children discover new topics and learn more about subjects that interest them.
- Bugs and improvements: We have also fixed various bugs and made improvements to enhance the overall performance of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and educational.
Good for kids.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- KUNDA KIDS LIMITED
- 69.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Kunda Kids Ltd