1. Visitor locates their scheduled visit by entering the first few letters of their name or selects a new visit.
2. If this is a new visit, the visitor scans their driver's license or enter their information manually.
3. Visitor takes their photo.
4. Visitor reviews and consents to the NDA.
5. Visitor is checked against watch list.
6. Access Control card is activated.
7. Visitor is signed in and their badge is printed.
The app works in regular or self sign-in / kiosk mode.
Thank you for using Lobbytrack! This release includes:
- View additional host information in Receptionist mode
- Employees can sign in by scanning their badge
- Touchless Sign In mode supports a manual sign in option
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.