Regular meditation positively impacts your sense of well being and contributes to a healthy and happy lifestyle. We believe in making great software that helps you get the most out of a regular meditation practice.
Lotus Bud is focused on helping you make your life better through regular meditation.
Features Available for Free
• Start your meditation and be gently informed that your meditation is complete by a beautiful singing bowl sound.
• Set your meditation duration base on the number of minutes you want to meditate, or until a specific time.
• Today widget, get a sense of your meditation practice at a glance, and if you haven't meditated today, start your meditation from the Today screen.
• Play a short bell at the beginning of your meditation, this can be turned off in settings.
• Beautiful interface that's quiet, thoughtful and supportive of your practice.
• Set a reminder to meditate, pick the time and days you want it to repeat on.
• Interactive reminders, let's you start meditating with a tap, or be reminded later.
• Control the interface with gestures.
-- Swipe up or down when selecting a meditation time to increment in five minute chunks.
-- Triple tap to start or end your meditation.
-- Double tap to pause your meditation.
-- Single tap to show controls that hidden controls that hide when not needed.
• Meditate using your Apple Watch!
Features Available through the Intention & Reflection In-App Purchase
• Meditation history and Intention settings sync via iCloud.
• Reflect on your meditation history and leave notes for yourself about your meditation.
• Set your Intention and see how you're doing over time.
• Your Intention gradually lengthens your meditation duration after each completed meditation.
• Share a note or the app with other users, with Facebook, Twitter, Messages, Mail, Airdrop, etc.
Be sure and check out Lotus Bud - Mindfulness Bell for a way to support you meditation practice throughout the day.
• When pausing meditation from watch, the duration would be saved as 0 even when you complete the meditation.
• On the watch when the phone is not available, there would be no indication of this on the screen that lets you pick your phone or watch to meditate from.
- Chad Sager
- 41.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Chad Sager
- In-App Purchases
- Intention and Reflection (Goals and Journaling) ₦ 1,100.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.