SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT DOWNLOAD
*** Downloading this app is a 2-step process: First the app template is downloaded, and then the app content is downloaded and installed. This can take up to 5 to 10 minutes on wifi in 64-bit devices. 32-bit devices may take longer. Please do not navigate away from the app until both steps have been completed. ***
The MSD Manual Guide to Obstetrics is a subset of the MSD Professional Manual. This new app is intended for healthcare practitioners who take care of obstetric patients. It includes 99 clear, concise topics covering:
• Normal pregnancy and prenatal care
• Evaluation and management of symptoms and complications of pregnancy
• High-risk pregnancy
• Normal and complicated labor and delivery
• Postpartum care and complications
• Initial care of the newborn, including newborn resuscitation
• Family planning and prenatal genetic counseling
The app also comes with:
• 14 concise, instructional videos on how to do normal and complicated deliveries, manage postpartum hemorrhage, and do newborn resuscitation
• Gestational age and due date calculator
The trusted MSD Manual Guide to Obstetrics is written and updated regularly by a dozen academic obstetricians and pediatricians.
The app is always free and has no advertising.
About MSD Manuals
Our mission is simple:
We believe that health information is a universal right and that every person is entitled to accurate, accessible and usable medical information. We have a responsibility to protect, preserve and share the best current medical information to enable more informed decisions, enhance relationships between patients and professionals, and improve health care outcomes around the world.
That’s why we are making the MSD Manuals available for free in digital form to professionals and patients around the world. No registration or subscription required, and no ads.
This mobile application is intended for Healthcare Professionals.
For more information please read the End User License Agreement at
For more information about our privacy practices, please see our privacy commitment at https://www.msdprivacy.com
Adverse Event Reporting: To report an adverse event with a specific MSD product, please call the National Service Center at 1-800-672-6372.
Countries outside the United States may have specific procedures in place to address reports of adverse events. Please contact your local MSD office or local health authority for more information.
For questions or help with the app, please contact email@example.com
Updating legal terminology
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 90.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2020 Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.