"ig9ite" (formerly 'my9mobile app') is a new way to digital living, download now or update to enjoy:
Network Subscriber Services
• Airtime services: buy, send/transfer, borrow, check balance/usage
• Data Services: buy, send/transfer, borrow, check balance/usage
• Activate Plans/Services: Prepaid plans activation/migration, Digital services activation/deactivation, package advisor
• National Identity Number (NIN) verification & linking
• Roaming Services: prepaid, postpaid roaming services
• International calling (IDD services)
• Postpaid/Corporate Management Services: bill view/download, bill payment, corporate account management
• Network Settings: Do not disturb, voice mail & other related services
• eShop/e-commerce: order/pre-order devices, SIM reservation, device financing,
• Entertainment: Music, gaming
• Financial Services: loans, savings (coming soon), investments (coming soon)
• Utilities: Cable TV subscriptions, Electricity, movie tickets & more (coming soon)
• Health services (coming soon)
• Loyalty: Point based system (coming soon)
• Video Streaming (on-demand) (coming soon)
Banking Services (coming soon): Wallet systems for
VOIP Audio & Video Calls (coming soon)
• Data to audio calls
• Data to Video calls
Messaging (coming soon)
• Encrypted self-destruct peer to peer messaging
• Conference calls
• Shareables: image, location, gifs, smileys, calendar
• Contact management
Internet of Things (IOT)-coming soon
• Home cam, fleet management, media sensor, smoke detector, appliance management, map view etc.
Expect major release announcements soon. Enjoy "ig9ite" formerly "my9mobile"
This version allows users to view, verify and link NIN (National Identification Number) to their 9mobile numbers from the app home screen.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a NO for me.
This app is not it at all. I can’t get to verify my number. I use the sim for my iPad.....I can’t even see my balance. Did you put those of us using an iPad into consideration? I even went the extra mile of pulling out my sim still no text. Will I have to go through the stress of taking out my sim to check my balance all the time. This is no good at all.
It’s exposes your personal information
Being aware how sensitive and important the NIN number is, the decision of the developer to expose this number gives the app anything lower than zero. Apparently, should your phone fall into wrong hand, your NIN number will be exposed and could be used for stuffs you have no control over.
I regret updating the app. No other means of verifying phone number except via sms and I use it on my tab. Now I no longer have access😭. I guess you didn’t think of iPad users before doing this. Kindly roll back previous versions.
Developer Response ,
Hi Ope989, we sincerely regret the inconvenience, rest assured this is being looked into and you will notified once ready.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EMERGING MARKETS TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES LTD
- 39.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 9mobile Nigeria
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.