Polaris Bank is providing a completely new and more exciting mobile banking experience to its existing and prospective customers with the new PolarisMobile App.
This new App offers more convenience to users, giving them easy access to banking services 24/7, with lots of self-service functionalities. Some of the exciting features of the new PolarisMobile App are as follows:
- Self-registration options with debit card or account
- Auto-enrollment of linked accounts of the same customers
- Faster login with fingerprint on devices that support this feature
- Increased default transaction limits at registration
- Self-service option for transaction limit increase
- Send Money to extended beneficiary’s destinations (Commercial Banks, Micro-Finance Banks, Primary Mortgage Banks etc.)
- Buy Airtime for self, family & friends
- Pay Bills (Bet9Ja, DSTV/GoTV, Startimes, EKEDC etc)
- Hide/show balance, Reset/Change PIN etc (under Profile Settings)
- 24-hour customer service support via live chat
- ATM/Branch locator
- Quick selection of phone numbers from device contacts list for airtime top up
- And lots more
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I can log in on my iPhone
So I downloaded the app on my iPhone and since I did I’m unable to log in it’s telling me to register the device which I’ve tried severally but telling me I can’t
Unable to use app on a new device
Several complaints had been submitted concerning users unable to link the app on a new device and no response was given whatsoever. I’m no judge but this is a bad way of treating customers if the problem requires one to visit a bank branch you should do well to say and if it is something that can be fixed without visiting a bank branch you should say but you seeing the complaint and not responding is very very unprofessional, unfriendly, unethical and all adjective that can qualify an insolent behaviour.
I can’t link my account to my device
I can’t login to my account due to my new phone, I was told to link my device to my account and what I’m seeing is you have reached a maximum device limit of #1
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.