Surface and Interface Analysis is devoted to the publication of papers dealing with the development and application of techniques for the characterization of surfaces, interfaces and thin films.
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
Surface and Interface Analysis is devoted to the publication of papers dealing with the development and application of techniques for the characterization of surfaces, interfaces and thin films. Papers dealing with standardization and quantification are particularly welcome, and also those which deal with the application of these techniques to industrial problems. Papers dealing with the purely theoretical aspects of the technique will also be considered. Review articles will be published; prior consultation with one of the Editors is advised in these cases. Papers must clearly be of scientific value in the field and will be submitted to two independent referees. Contributions must be in English and must not have been published elsewhere, and authors must agree not to communicate the same material for publication to any other journal. Authors are invited to submit their papers for publication to John Watts (UK only), Jose Sanz (Rest of Europe), John T. Grant (all non-European countries, except Japan) or R. Shimizu (Japan only).
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Surface and Interface Analysis can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $699.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Surface and Interface Analysis subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $699.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 24.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Surface and Interface Analysis (mobile only) ₦ 199,900.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.