Sync is a file transfer app with full sync, backup and restore features.
* Primary drive is free.
* Secondary, removable and cloud storage drives are available via in app purchase at the Sync Shop.
* Automatic and background sync are not yet supported.
* Network drives are not yet supported.
A 'drive' is a local storage unit or a cloud storage service where files and data can be stored, e.g. Disk drive, Dropbox, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Amazon S3, etc.
A 'source' is a local drive that provides files or data to be uploaded to other drives or receives files downloaded from other drives.
A 'task' is a collection of sources with a target drive, through which a sync, backup or restore operation can be performed.
The app can perform:
* Full Sync: compares and synchronises files at two locations, deleted files in one location are deleted at the other, while new files at one location are uploaded to the other
* Backup Sync: upload changed files from sources to the destination drive
* Restore Sync: download changed files on a drive to target sources
* FILE MANAGER: list and browse files and folders on a drive, upload or download files to and from a drive, delete/rename files and folders on a drive.
File transfers are performed in tasks and you can create as many tasks for any drive, and with as many sources as you prefer.
When you create a task, you will
1. add a list of sources that point to the data you want to backup or restore. For files, this will be the folder containing the files.
2. add a destination drive and then select a destination folder on the drive where the data will be uploaded to or downloaded from.
Each source in a task can have a 'path'. A source path is a folder name, relative to the current task's drive destination folder ,
where a source's files are uploaded to during a backup or downloaded from during restore.
Serves local files and folders over HTTP 1.0
Supports selectable files and folders, folder listing, auto serve index.html, custom document root, partial content and auto start on launch.
For additional help and guides, please visit
HTTP Web Server
Ratings and Reviews
Simple to use. I found it useful for syncing all my files to my drive.
Good for sync, backup and restore
Saves data usage with sync, very good!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Miciniti Nigeria Ltd
- 15.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Miciniti Nigeria Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Google Drive ₦ 1,200.00
- Dropbox Drive ₦ 800.00
- Microsoft OneDrive ₦ 800.00
- Removable Drive ₦ 1,200.00
- Box Drive ₦ 800.00
- Amazon S3 Drive ₦ 1,600.00
- Web Server ₦ 1,200.00
- 1-hour trial (Web Server) ₦ 0.00