Unifor’s app helps members and allies stay up to date on the latest news and events of Canada’s largest union in the private sector. By enabling notifications, app users can get alerts about union updates and ways to take action on urgent campaigns.
Unifor represents 315,000 workers in every major area of the economy. The union advocates for all working people and their rights, fights for equality and social justice in Canada and abroad, and strives to create progressive change for a better future.
- Forms can now handle being submitted while offline.
- Map Overlay view can now be shown in satellite view.
- Signed in users (via Enhanced Access) can now managed their own profile.
- Enhanced Forms support multiple selections for Select List field type.
- Notifications from location links can now be silenced.
- 101.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Unifor 2018-2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.