The WeWork App lets members tap into the entire community of creators & entrepreneurs. Discuss ideas, find or list opportunities, book conference rooms, workspace, and more. Stay connected and stay productive anytime, anywhere.
What members can do with the app:
• Solve business problems. Post what you need and our system will match you with and notify all the members who can help.
• Find new customers! Add business services to your company profile and we'll notify you of new opportunities.
• Search the entire network for other members, companies, services, posts, events and more.
• Post status updates about product launches, share company photos, ask questions, or start a discussion.
• See the latest important update from your Community Manager on the My Location tab.
• Send and receive private or group messages to and from fellow members.
• @Mention fellow members and companies in posts and comments.
• For Primary Members: manage your account and view invoices.
• Book Conference Rooms or Workspace on demand across WeWork locations around the world.
• Register your guests so that they are greeted by our Community Team to give them the best, most professional welcome to your office.
• Buy snacks at our WeWork Honesty Market just by scanning your phone! (at supported WeWork buildings)
• View and RSVP to exclusive WeWork events such as office hours, happy hours, or product demos.
• Access exclusive member benefits like discounts on healthcare, payroll, gym memberships and more. Every business service you could possibly need, at prices you can afford.
• Submit a support request for anything you need or any membership questions.
Fixed crash in conference room booking
- WeWork Companies, Inc.
- 155.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © WeWork 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.