Wunderlist has joined Microsoft! Switch to Microsoft To Do to get all of the to-do lists and tasks features you love from Wunderlist.
Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Now, Wunderlist has joined Microsoft – Switch to Microsoft To Do to get all of Wunderlist’s functionality, plus a smart daily planner, Microsoft apps and services integration, customisation options and more.
Whether you’re sharing a shopping list with a loved one, working on a project or planning a holiday, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share and complete your to-dos.
Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere.
Love your Wunderlist app? Switch to Microsoft To Do and import all your tasks over to use all your favorite features and more or keep using Wunderlist.
Critics Love Wunderlist
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
• Add, organise and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Use subtasks, notes, files and comments to add important details to your to-dos
• Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
Upgrade your Wunderlist experience with Microsoft To Do for all your task and to-do lists today.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
We've got our duster out and got rid of the cobwebs in our app. What does that mean? Bug fixes and minor improvements, of course.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wanderlist is an invaluable too that has made my life a lot easier by helping me to effective organize my time and space across my different IT platforms.
Perfect for tracking tasks and goals
It has a folder feature that is amazing. Within a task, you can add sub tasks, notes and attach files. Seriously, it is perfect.
It would earn 10 out of 5 stars for me if there’s a way I can visualize completed tasks and sync with my Google calendar
This is the most underrated task management app on the App Store. It has all the functions/features you’d need and all for free.. you don’t need to pay to add extra tasks or to add reminders. Thank you for an amazing app.
- 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- 109.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- © 2019 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.