Capturas de pantalla
Same / Different from I Can Do Apps is an interactive teaching tool designed to be use by parents, teachers, therapists and individuals to further develop identification and learning of new vocabulary, categorization, develop visual discrimination and matching skills.
Understanding the concepts of “same and different” is an important skill for building stronger vocabulary, oral language, receptive language, visual perceptual skills and reading skills. Same or different recognition is an early form of classification. This app can help develop early visual perceptual skills including: discrimination and matching skills as well as building cognitive and language skills by teaching new concepts and categorization/classification.
- Pictures of real objects
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- Random questions - no two sessions are alike
- Manually flip pages for teaching purposes
- Multiple levels for varying difficulty
- Randomized auditory reinforcement
- Turn on/off written words
- Turn on/off audio reinforcement after answer selected
- No In-App purchases
- No ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps LLC
bug fixes and updates
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.