Realtime broadcasting air quality information for more than 180 countries.
- Show air quality information for your current location.
- Show pollen data & forecast for United States and Europe.
- Air quality standard switching among US, China, UK and India standards.
- Provide pollution & pollen alerts.
- Show realtime air quality index on desktop icon.
- Available on Apple Watch with Complications. Check out realtime air quality right on your wrist.
- Provide iMessage Extension: share air quality information right in a conversation.
- Connect with your Laser Egg air monitor, know about indoor air quality in your house.
- Connect with your Philips Smart Air Purifier to check realtime indoor air quality and control your purifier from anywhere.
- Connect with your Philips GoPure car air purifier.
Air Matters is ad-supported. "Air Matters Premium" is an optional yearly subscription that remove ads and support future development. Current price for this premium service is $0.99 USD per year, and may vary from country to country. Your payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of current period. Auto-renual may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. If you have paid to remove ads in previous versions of "China Air Quality Index", you can restore previous purchase to enjoy one year of premium service.
- Support for iOS 13 Dark Mode & "Sign In with Apple".
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, much info. I only don’t understand the alerts. My app icon shows and alert, ‘1’, but I can’t seems to find where I can open this specific alert, or even erase it.
The app works as expected. (You do need to turn of the 5GHz network while setting up the device though.)
The thing that is really missing, is HomeKit support. Now it requires you to always use the App, and it’s impossible to add it to your smart home setup.
It does enable Siri Shortcuts, but that requires you to have your phone unlocked.
Added HomeKit support would make the app as wel as any connected air purifier a lot more practical
Installeren is even uitzoeken, maar werkt dan prima. Erg handig om op afstand apparaat uit te zetten.
Alleen na laatste update wil app niet meer openen?
- Air Matters Network Pty Ltd
- 95.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Air Matters Network Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ADs € 1,99
- Air Matters Premium € 0,99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.