American Journal of Ophthalmology and American Journal of Ophthalmology Case Reports
The latest research in the field is at your fingertips with the AJO app. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
AJO Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the AJO website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About American Journal of Ophthalmology
The American Journal of Ophthalmology, published monthly since 1884, is a peer-reviewed, scientific journal that publishes papers directed to ophthalmologists and visual science specialists describing clinical investigations, clinical observations, and clinically relevant laboratory investigations.
About American Journal of Ophthalmology Case Reports
The American Journal of Ophthalmology Case Reports is a peer-reviewed, scientific publication directed to ophthalmologists and visual science specialists.
iTunes Subscriptions to American Journal of Ophthalmology
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $229.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
-iOS 13 Support
- Elsevier Inc.
- 92.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- American Journal of Ophthalmology annual subscription € 229,99
- Vol 151 Issue 1, AJOPHT € 34,99
- Vol 151 Issue 2, AJOPHT € 34,99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.