AnkiMobile is a mobile companion to Anki, a powerful, intelligent flashcard program that is free, multi-platform, and open-source. Sales of this app support the development of both the computer and mobile version, which is why the app is priced as a computer application.
AnkiMobile was written by the lead developer of Anki and AnkiWeb, and it has been around since 2010. Beware other apps using "Anki" in their name that have sprung up recently - they are not compatible with the rest of the Anki ecosystem, and they offer far fewer features.
Some of AnkiMobile's features include:
- A free cloud synchronization service that lets you keep your card content synchronized across multiple mobile and computer devices. This makes it easy to add content on a computer and then study it on your mobile, easily keep your study progress current between an iPhone and iPad, and so on.
- The same proven scheduling algorithm that the computer version of Anki uses, which reminds you of material as you're about to forget it.
- A flexible interface designed for smooth and efficient study. You can set up AnkiMobile to perform different actions when you tap or swipe on various parts of the screen, and control which actions appear on the tool buttons.
- Comprehensive graphs and statistics about your studies.
- Support for large card decks - even 100,000+ cards.
- If your cards use images or audio clips, the media is stored on your device, so you can study without an internet connection.
- A powerful search facility that allows you to find cards that match criteria such as 'tagged high priority, answered in the last ten days and not containing the following words', and automatically place them into a deck to study.
- Support for displaying mathematical equations with MathJax, and rendering LaTeX created with the computer version.
- Support for adding images drawn with the Apple Pencil to your cards.
Please note that AnkiMobile is currently intended as a companion to the computer version of Anki, rather than a complete replacement for it. While AnkiMobile is able to display and schedule your cards in the same way the computer version does, certain changes like modifying note types need to be done with the computer software. Add-ons are not supported, so while you can study image occlusion cards created with the computer version, they can not be created within AnkiMobile. For this reason, please start with the computer version of Anki before you think about buying this app.
The cloud synchronization service is optional, and data can also be imported/exported from the app via a USB cable or AirDrop.
Like all apps, AnkiMobile can be purchased once and then used on multiple devices in a household using the same Apple ID. Family sharing is also supported. For information on bulk discounts for educational institutions, please see Apple's Volume Purchase Program.
For more information on AnkiMobile, including a link to the online manual, please have a look at the support page: https://docs.ankimobile.net/
If you have any questions or want to report an issue, please let us know on our support site and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Fix study screen on iOS 12.
- Bugfixes from the latest computer version of Anki.
- Added an option in Preferences>Editing to turn off automatic capitalization.
- Added an option to spread the ticks across the screen for accessibility.
- Added an option to enable legacy timezone handling, for syncing with old Anki clients.
- Added support for x-error in URL scheme.
- Added some support for gamepad controllers with fewer buttons.
- Answer buttons can now be triggered with "hard", "good" etc when using voice control.
- Fixed keyboard shortcuts not working properly on iOS 15.
- Fixed taps in the study screen to cancel a popover being interpreted as a tap action.
- Fixed the navigation bar and bottom toolbar not looking right on iOS 15 (especially for themes like Slate).
- Fixed the keyboard hiding when switching to a different app in multitasking and back again.
- Fixed audio replaying when a recording is cancelled.
Beoordelingen en recensies
It works, Anki!
Anki is a great help in memorising all things memorable: Dutch birds, Scales, German words, phrases or Bundesländer, Dylan (Thomas) poems, Sutras,...
With the help of Ankiweb, a free cloud-service, it's a piece of cake to keep your Anki-apps on smartphone, tablet, desktop in sync. Indeed, you can improve your memory using any e-Channel you like.
Finally, creating your own deck of cards (possibly bulk via a spreadsheet) is helpful and fun.
Yes, Anki 4 ever, as far as I'm concerned.
Good application, but support of apple shortcuts needed.
Please, make it possible to create an anki card from shortcuts. Imagine adding a new word/sentence for language learning just by selecting the text and running the shortcut that will do all routine: translation, or looking for definition and inserting all that information to fields on the card.
Good to be able to study when I’m on the go, design isnt great but it does the job. Learning very effectively, only studying 15 min a day but learning 200 cards! It’s worth 28 euros!
De ontwikkelaar, Ankitects Pty Ltd, heeft aangegeven dat volgens de toepassing van het privacybeleid van de app gegevens kunnen worden beheerd zoals hieronder staat beschreven. Ga voor meer informatie naar het privacybeleid van de ontwikkelaar.
Aan jou gekoppelde gegevens
De volgende gegevens worden mogelijk verzameld en gekoppeld aan je identiteit:
Niet aan jou gekoppelde gegevens
De volgende gegevens worden mogelijk verzameld, maar zijn niet gekoppeld aan je identiteit:
Toepassing van het privacybeleid kan variëren op basis van bijvoorbeeld de functies die je gebruikt of je leeftijd. Lees meer
- Ankitects Pty Ltd
- 43,2 MB
- Vereist iOS 12.0 of nieuwer.
- Vereist iPadOS 12.0 of nieuwer.
- iPod touch
- Vereist iOS 12.0 of nieuwer.
Arabisch, Duits, Engels, Frans, Iers, Japans, Koreaans, Perzisch, Pools, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Turks, Vereenv. Chinees, Vietnamees
- © 2021 Ankitects Pty Ltd
- € 24,99
Speel deze game met je favoriete compatibele controller.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.