AnkiMobile is a mobile companion to Anki, a powerful, intelligent flashcard program that is free, multi-platform, and open-source. Sales of this app support the development of both the computer and mobile version, which is why the app is priced as a computer application.
AnkiMobile offers some features not found in other flashcard apps:
- A free cloud synchronization service that lets you keep your card content synchronized across multiple mobile and computer devices. This makes it easy to add content on a computer and then study it on your mobile, easily keep your study progress current between an iPhone and iPad, and so on.
- The same proven scheduling algorithm that the computer version of Anki uses, which reminds you of material as you're about to forget it.
- A flexible interface designed for smooth and efficient study. You can set up AnkiMobile to perform different actions when you tap or swipe on various parts of the screen, and control which actions appear on the tool buttons.
- Comprehensive graphs and statistics about your studies.
- Support for large card decks - even 100,000+ cards.
- If your cards use images or audio clips, the media is stored on your device, so you can study without an internet connection.
- A powerful search facility that allows you to find cards that match criteria such as 'tagged high priority, answered in the last ten days and not containing the following words', and automatically place them into a deck to study.
- Support for displaying mathematical equations with MathJax, and rendering LaTeX created with the computer version.
- Support for adding images drawn with the Apple Pencil to your cards.
Please note that AnkiMobile is currently intended as a companion to the computer version of Anki, rather than a complete replacement for it. While AnkiMobile is able to display your cards in the same way the computer version does, certain changes like modifying note types need to be done with the computer software. For this reason, please familiarize yourself with the computer version of Anki before you think about buying this app.
Aside from the cloud synchronization service, AnkiMobile also supports copying decks to and from your device via the USB cable and iTunes.
Like all apps, AnkiMobile can be purchased once and then used on multiple devices in a household using the same Apple ID. Family sharing is also supported. For information on bulk discounts for educational institutions, please see Apple's Volume Purchase Program.
For more information on AnkiMobile, including a link to the online manual, please have a look at the support page: http://ankisrs.net/docs/AnkiMobile.html
If you have any questions or want to report an issue, please let us know on our support site and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Various improvements to match the latest computer version:
- The deck statistics have been rewritten to be more interactive.
- Full syncs now show progress, and can be cancelled.
- Card generation now supports negated conditionals and complex templates.
- The database check now catches more issues, and shows progress.
- Card counts in the deck list are no longer capped to 1000.
- Added a Traditional Chinese translation, thanks to the hard work of Austin Chang.
- Added a Persian translation, thanks to the hard work of Mohamad Janati.
- Added an "Empty Cards" button to the Preferences screen.
- The Card Info screen now shows the review history.
- Removed the old legacy editor.
- The media sync screen now keeps the screen turned on while syncing.
- The media sync screen is now automatically shown after 30 seconds (can be disabled in Preferences).
- Fixed an issue where text could scroll off the screen when editing in some circumstances.
- Fixed videos failing to display after a certain number were shown.
- Other bugfixes and performance improvements.
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
Great app, very simple to use. Bought it after exploring the website. Happy to be able to support the project.
By far best SRS
I have been using Anki to study Japanese since 2009 and owe my skills mostly to this app and the knowledge I gained though reviewing.
The algorithm it uses is by far the best SRS out there. Stickystudies is fun to get acquainted with Japanese. But sooner or later you’ll want to switch to full sentences and this app is your friend.
The developer is very hands-on in replying to questions and has put a lot of effort into developing it for free over the years (the desktop version still is free to this day). So it was a no-brainer to buy this app as it makes studying using Anki way easier.
Do yourself a favor and get it, combine it with the desktop app and get to memorizing!
Good but has a bug
Creating a filtered randomly ordered deck with cards in review, does not work. If you do the exact same filter in the computer version you will get a random filtered deck. In the mobile version it will not be random despite selecting that option.
Being able to use random temporary decks was the main reason for me to buy this app so to see that this doesn't work yet is disappointing.
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
A fix for this is coming in the next update - in the mean time, if you ignore the labels and pick the second option, it should give you a random order.
- Ankitects Pty Ltd
- 30.1 MB
Vereist iOS 11.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Duits, Engels, Frans, Japans, Perzisch, Pools, Russisch, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Vereenv. Chinees
- © 2020 Ankitects Pty Ltd
- € 27,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.