AnkiMobile is a mobile companion to Anki, a powerful, intelligent flashcard program that is free, multi-platform, and open-source. Sales of this app support the development of both the computer and mobile version, which is why the app is priced as a computer application.
AnkiMobile was written by the lead developer of Anki and AnkiWeb, and it has been around since 2010. Beware other apps using "Anki" in their name that have sprung up recently - they are not compatible with the rest of the Anki ecosystem, and they offer far fewer features.
Some of AnkiMobile's features include:
- A free cloud synchronization service that lets you keep your card content synchronized across multiple mobile and computer devices. This makes it easy to add content on a computer and then study it on your mobile, easily keep your study progress current between an iPhone and iPad, and so on.
- The same proven scheduling algorithm that the computer version of Anki uses, which reminds you of material as you're about to forget it.
- A flexible interface designed for smooth and efficient study. You can set up AnkiMobile to perform different actions when you tap or swipe on various parts of the screen, and control which actions appear on the tool buttons.
- Comprehensive graphs and statistics about your studies.
- Support for large card decks - even 100,000+ cards.
- If your cards use images or audio clips, the media is stored on your device, so you can study without an internet connection.
- A powerful search facility that allows you to find cards that match criteria such as 'tagged high priority, answered in the last ten days and not containing the following words', and automatically place them into a deck to study.
- Support for displaying mathematical equations with MathJax, and rendering LaTeX created with the computer version.
- Support for adding images drawn with the Apple Pencil to your cards.
Please note that AnkiMobile is currently intended as a companion to the computer version of Anki, rather than a complete replacement for it. While AnkiMobile is able to display and schedule your cards in the same way the computer version does, certain changes like modifying note types need to be done with the computer software. Add-ons are not supported, so while you can study image occlusion cards created with the computer version, they can not be created within AnkiMobile. For this reason, please start with the computer version of Anki before you think about buying this app.
The cloud synchronization service is optional, and data can also be imported/exported from the app via a USB cable or AirDrop.
Like all apps, AnkiMobile can be purchased once and then used on multiple devices in a household using the same Apple ID. Family sharing is also supported. For information on bulk discounts for educational institutions, please see Apple's Volume Purchase Program.
For more information on AnkiMobile, including a link to the online manual, please have a look at the support page: https://docs.ankimobile.net/support.html. If you have any questions or want to report an issue, please let us know on our support site and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- You can now swipe across a deck to export it to an .apkg file.
- Added a Finnish translation, thanks largely to ihmematti.
- Fixed share sheet not appearing when exporting.
- Fixed deck list scrolling to top when tapping on a deck.
- Fixed leech notification not showing in v2 scheduler.
- Fixed daily study notification not appearing.
- Fixed flag labels shifted by 1.
- Improve the warning shown when images are missing, and show it in fewer cases.
- Other bugfixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed card info screen appearing blank.
- Fixed editing area sometimes appearing blank when returning to the app after a delay.
- Fixed spurious error after deleting notes in browse screen.
- Stability improvements.
- AnkiMobile now requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- The V1 Scheduler is no longer supported. If you had not yet upgraded, you'll be prompted to when you tap on a deck.
- Various fixes and improvements to the V3 scheduler to match the 2.1.50 computer release.
- The Browse screen now supports toggling between cards and notes.
- The Browse screen now supports more than two columns at once.
- Added purple and grey to the available colors in the editor.
- The app badge/review notification options now schedule a background task to refresh the counts after the day rolls over, which should improve the accuracy of the counts.
- Support the new backup expiry settings in the desktop 2.1.50 release.
- Support for importing/exporting 2.1.50+ colpkg files.
- Custom study no longer limits the number of cards you can extend the limits by.
- Custom study no longer remembers tags that have been removed.
- Added an 'infoForAdding' URL scheme, so apps can request available decks/notetypes.
- Added 'scroll up' and 'scroll down' actions, which can be assigned to gamepad buttons.
- Added Belarusian, Czech, Hebrew, Italian, Malayalam, Odia and Romanian translations - a big thank you to all translators.
- Fixed V3 custom scheduling not being honored.
- Fixed original image being inserted instead of cropped one.
- Fixed unpredictable scrolling when typing in editor fields on iOS 14/15.
- Fixed filtered deck search field not allowing keyboard switching.
- Fixed preview delay not being shown in filtered deck options.
- Automatically reload study screen when iOS frees resources.
- Show a warning in the review screen when an image is missing, and tweak the media syncing screen to reduce confusion over background syncing.
Beoordelingen en recensies
I learned English using Anki
I love the feature auto advance. I was wondering if it would be possible to add the functionality so the auto advance would still continue even when I close the app window. This could help me to review the cards when my phone is closed. Thank you so much!
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
I'm afraid iOS only allows certain types of apps to run in the background.
Good application, but support of apple shortcuts needed.
Please, make it possible to create an anki card from shortcuts. Imagine adding a new word/sentence for language learning just by selecting the text and running the shortcut that will do all routine: translation, or looking for definition and inserting all that information to fields on the card.
It works, Anki!
Anki is a great help in memorising all things memorable: Dutch birds, Scales, German words, phrases or Bundesländer, Dylan (Thomas) poems, Sutras,...
With the help of Ankiweb, a free cloud-service, it's a piece of cake to keep your Anki-apps on smartphone, tablet, desktop in sync. Indeed, you can improve your memory using any e-Channel you like.
Finally, creating your own deck of cards (possibly bulk via a spreadsheet) is helpful and fun.
Yes, Anki 4 ever, as far as I'm concerned.
De ontwikkelaar, Ankitects Pty Ltd, heeft aangegeven dat volgens de toepassing van het privacybeleid van de app gegevens kunnen worden beheerd zoals hieronder staat beschreven. Ga voor meer informatie naar het privacybeleid van de ontwikkelaar.
Aan jou gekoppelde gegevens
De volgende gegevens worden mogelijk verzameld en gekoppeld aan je identiteit:
Niet aan jou gekoppelde gegevens
De volgende gegevens worden mogelijk verzameld, maar zijn niet gekoppeld aan je identiteit:
Toepassing van het privacybeleid kan variëren op basis van bijvoorbeeld de functies die je gebruikt of je leeftijd. Lees meer
- Ankitects Pty Ltd
- 36,3 MB
- Vereist iOS 13.4 of nieuwer.
- Vereist iPadOS 13.4 of nieuwer.
- iPod touch
- Vereist iOS 13.4 of nieuwer.
Arabisch, Duits, Engels, Fins, Frans, Hebreeuws, Iers, Italiaans, Japans, Koreaans, Malayalam, Oriya, Perzisch, Pools, Portugees, Roemeens, Russisch, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Tsjechisch, Turks, Vereenv. Chinees, Vietnamees, Wit-Russisch
- © 2022 Ankitects Pty Ltd
- € 24,99
Speel deze game met je favoriete compatibele controller.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin is ingeschakeld.