The Annals of Thoracic Surgery
Now it’s easy to stay current with recent progress in chest and cardiovascular surgery. The Annals of Thoracic Surgery app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the journal website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About The Annals of Thoracic Surgery
Official Journal of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons and the Southern Thoracic Surgical Association
An authoritative, clinically oriented, and comprehensive resource, The Annals of Thoracic Surgery provides outstanding original coverage of recent progress in chest and cardiovascular surgery and related fields. As the official journal of two of the largest American associations in its specialty, this leading monthly enjoys outstanding editorial leadership and maintains rigorous selection standards. The Annals of Thoracic Surgery publishes full-length original articles on clinical advances, current surgical methods, and controversial topics and techniques; case reports; "how-to-do-it" features, and reviews of current literature, plus much more.
iTunes Subscriptions to The Annals of Thoracic Surgery
A single issue of the journal for $33.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $399.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
- Elsevier Inc.
- 105.8 MB
Vereist iOS 10.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
- Leeftijdskeuring 12+ wegens:
- Soms/Milde seksuele content en naaktheid
- Soms/Mild alcohol-, tabaks- of drugsgebruik of referenties ernaar
- Soms/Milde medische/behandelingsinformatie
- Copyright © 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-app aankopen
- Vol 93 Issue 2, ATS € 37,99
- Vol 93 Issue 3, ATS € 37,99
- Vol 93 Issue 4, ATS € 37,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.