"An ultra-simple screenshot app that beats Skitch at it’s own game" — Cult of Mac
Annotate (formerly know as Glui) is the simplest way to capture, annotate and share screenshots.
Capture images or video!
* Record a screencast (up to 10 seconds) and share it anywhere as a GIF
* Capture a screenshot or open any existing image
Mark it up!
* Annotate with arrow, line, text, overlay, rectangle, oval, pen, pixelate tool and emojis
* Quickly and easily redact parts of an image
* Shortcut keys for all your tools supercharge your workflow
* If you work in Zendesk, you can share annotated images and video directly into a ticket
* Streamline your workflow and instantly share the image or a link to the image with Dropbox, CloudApp, Apple Messages, Mail, Twitter and Facebook Apps
* You can also copy or drag anywhere on your Mac to share your ideas
Have fun with the 100's of emoticons built-in and ready for you to add to your photos and screenshots.
"The app is incredibly simple, no bells or whistles to be found, and it excels as a result." — Macworld (4.5/5)
"Screenshotting for OS X made a delight, not a chore" — 9to5Mac
"The best screen capture app for the Mac, and I've tried quite a few.” - nlenkowski
“I have been searching half the day for a simple screen capture app. Everything I tried was too clunky or too complicated. This was just what I was looking for.” - ddlogan
“This is truly an indispensible app in my daily workflow. The thoughful simplicity and flexible but easy sharing options make it far and above the best app of its type that I've ever used, and I've used many.” - seastarsys
If you have any questions or feedback we’d love to hear from you! Driftt offers free support, you can reach us by email at email@example.com or on Twitter @DrifttHQ.
Excited about the release of macOS Sierra? We are too! We’re pleased to say that Annotate 2.1.4 is fully compatible with Sierra.
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
Great! But visual glitch in single-window mode
The application works great! I especially love the ability to drag out the pictures and into other applications. Too bad capturing a single window doesn't apply the same gradient effect as macOS doesn. Gives a weird visual glitch.
Works like a charm
Really improves my workflow by a lot by annotating text and shapes quickly.
4 stars now, 5 stars if CMD-SHIFT-0 (bring to front) would work reliably.
4 stars now, 5 stars if CMD-SHIFT-0 (bring to front) would work reliably - sometimes it just won’t work.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.