QUICK ONLINE REFERENCE IN CLINICAL LIFE
Gain easy access to the award-winning AO Surgery Reference. AO Surgery Reference is an online repository for surgical knowledge. It describes the complete surgical management process from diagnosis to aftercare for all fractures of a given anatomical region, and also assembles relevant material that the AO has published before. It gives access to:
• aid in surgical decision making for 353 fracture types
• 172 approaches
• 1222 surgical procedures
• all richly illustrated with more than 30'000 Illustrations
and much more.
To ensure the quality of the content, it is authored, edited, and peer reviewed by experienced AO Faculty from all over the world, some of which are also well-known textbook authors/editors.
This is a relaunch of the AO Surgery Reference app utilizing the same responsive user interface that was released February 2020.
The highlights are:
• Consistent navigational logic and user experience on all screen sizes
• Inclusion of feline, canine, and equine fracture care
• Combination of Preparation – Approach – Reduction and Fixation – Aftercare into one step called treatment.
• Introduction of a powerful search function, allowing simplifications of the user interface as it replaces previous shortcuts.
- Fixed sharing via iMessage and E-mail
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesnt work anymore
I used the AO app often and it was very good. Now it doesn’t work and it says “needs to be connected to internet”....which I am. WiFi or mobile LTE internet, it doesnt matter. Re-installed it and no changes.
Very usefull to check something quickly, but too bad that you need internet for it (iPod-user)
- 7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2010 AO Foundation, Switzerland
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.