• Featured, "Explore a Strange and Beautiful World in Apollo: A Dream Odyssey" June 10 — AppAdvice
• Selected as "20 best new Android games released this week" June 10th — Android Police
Apollo: A Dream Odyssey is an emotional journey about a young girl's search of meaning, self-reflection, and lost dreams.
• A third-perspective game in which users embark on a storybook-inspired journey into Apollo's dreams.
• Gorgeous art style with an emotional story.
• Puzzles that require out-of-the-box thinking (and patience); sensitive controls that require careful maneuvering.
• 30 minutes to 1 hour playtime, depending on puzzle solving confidence; relaxing and no time pressure.
Apollo is an ordinary girl who lost her dreams while coming of age. One night, a mysterious voice draws her into a strange world where colors, sound, and memories guide her to rediscovering those dreams.
As we journey across surreal landscapes, Apollo encounters a series of puzzles that remind her of the subtle yet important things in life. Solve these puzzles together and explore a beautiful world through illuminating threads of narration and a unique third-perspective.
Apollo: A Dream Odyssey was developed by Skylab Entertainment. To know more about us, please visit our website at https://skylabentertainment.com. Also, if you have any questions or would like to share your story, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This update has bug fixes only.
Thanks for sharing Apollo's journey. We are very humbled by your positive reviews and honest feedbacks. We're listening to them carefully so we can bring you better and more enriching content. Feel free to send us any comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you.
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.