The remote app for aurender W20(SE), N10, A30, ACS10, A10, A100, X100, S10 & N100(C & H) which are the most comfortable and enjoyable music system. Now, you can select songs using iPad very easily. You can select songs by not only Artist, album and songs but also composers and conductors.
Supports TIDAL & Qobuz streaming service.
With 64bit iOS devices, you can use power search feature which enable to search albums with any keywords.
For further details, you can refer to our website.
Caution : This app only works with aurender W20(SE), N10, A30, ACS10, A10, A100, X100, S10 & N100(C & H)
Changes from 3.10
- Improved app's ability to auto-connect to Aurender in specific conditions
- Conductor will now display an error message to notify user if Aurender and iPad are not connected to the same network.- Fixed behavior where the settings menu was being displayed automatically upon startup.
- Fixed A10/A100/A30 volume control UI update issues
- Improved stability and bug fixes
Changes from 3.9.29
- Improved support for new iPad Air and iPad Pro with larger displays.
- The queue area widened for iPad Air and iPad Pro.
- For streaming content, if the number of items is more than 500, now displays an index so navigate easily.
- Fixed the waiting icon doesn't disappear sometimes when browsing streaming content.
- Fixed various bugs which make the app crash
Changes from 3.9.26
- Enable to change DSD mode for W20SE.
Changes from 3.8
* Qobuz - Supports "Top songs" for Artist
- Bug fixes
* Fixed failed to connect Aurender if IP address of Aurender changed from the last time connected.
* Fixed failed to list up Aurender in the network.
* Fixed Play now doesn't update Queue and current album cover sometimes
* Fixed MQA filter doesn't work properly in specific condition.
Changes from 3.7
* NAS can be added manually without having to browse the network.
* Improved metadata display for Internet radio stations.
- Added "Most featured", "Qobuzism", and "Ideal Discography" for Albums.
- Better images are now provided for playlists.
- Bug fixes
* Fixed bug where sometimes the queue was not synced when Consume mode is on.
* Fixed bug where sometimes "play now" did not work as expected.
* Removed message for Dual Wire in Settings for N10.
* Fixed a condition when adding content using SmartCopy, the task resulted with Error Code 1001.
* Many other small bugs were fixed too.
Changes from 3.7.16
- Improve VoiceOver
- Fixed A30 fails to login Melon streaming service.
Changes from 3.7.15
- Fixed app crashes in a certain condition when login to a streaming service.
Changes from 3.7
- Improvement & bug fixes.
* Improved VoiceOver accessibility to support setting/clearing favorites for Streaming content with the "star" or "heart" icons to the left of streaming songs or radio stations.
* Fixed an issue where the app crashes when opening Settings>Advanced in certain languages.
Changes from 3.6
- New features
* Added channel test feature (Requires x.21.175 or later)
* Now users can check Conductor tutorial videos tutorial on YouTube.
- Improvement & bug fixes
* Fixed Qobuz playlist is not updated after create a new playlist under certain conditions.
* Fixed "Add to my library" adds only part of albums under certain conditions.
* Improved streaming account setting UI
* Improved stability and fixed tedious bugs.
* Fixed adding a copy task ends up with "Error code: 0" under certain conditions.
Changes from 3.6.10
- Minor bug fix.
Changes from 3.6
- Added Native DSD support for N10
Changes from 3.5.60
- Added Native DSD support for N100/N100C/N100SC
- Added option to manually clear cache
- Better organization for Settings-Advanced tab
- Updated translations for Italian, Japanese and Polish
- Fixed app crash when reopening app from the background
- Fixed app crash with iOS 10.3.x
- Fixed some UI glitches
- Fixed bug with keyword search
- Fixed bug where content was not displayed properly in some scenarios
- Fixed other small bugs
** From Ver.3.7, iOS 10.x will not be supported anymore. Future updates will require iOS version 11.4 or later.
For the detail, please check Aurender home page.
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
Still works well but needs revamp
While this is the only app compatible with Aurender, it goes without saying that it is used. This might explain the lack of reviews here. The app works just fine, is quite stable and offers plenty functionality. Why then the 3 star rating? Because while the app was originally market leading only after Sooloos, now it is more or less in line with various apps out there. I was hoping for this update to offer the long awaited cosmetic overhaul but alas there are still components of a long expired iOS and various elements are still old style 3D and/or lo res. Considering Aurender is premium priced I expect a premium app, one that looks contemporary, is more flexible and has the option to change colour scheme. More importantly there is the splendid Roon app. Compare the two and it becomes clear that the Aurender app looks and feels old fashioned. Comecon guys: the hardware is market-leading, now have the app follow!
App vol met bugs.
Sinds de introductie van de nieuwe app, zit de app vol fouten.
De reparatie van deze fouten gaat tergend langzaam en vaak komen er nieuwe fouten voor terug.
Buitengewoon teleurstellend. Ik verlang terug naar de oude app!
playing digital music as it should be
1st: if you don't have an Aurender Music player then this App is not for you, it is only an iPad interface to the physical Aurender unit in your music system !
I have an Aurender X100L. Although it is possible to control the X100 from its own front panel buttons, it would be only as a last resort and painfully tedious. This App is the "remote control" for Aurender and is, in my opinion, near to perfection. The interface is intuitive and fast, helped because the music server periodically downloads a small database file to the app contains all the details of the music files, including cover art. This makes the user experience really fast and smooth. The interface also has excellent search & filtering tools
the only slight issue is that the quick access buttons offered in the app work only if the music folders on the Aurender are organised in a particular way, which means you should follow a particular workflow when transferring files to the Aurender itself. it's a small issue; the App is "close to perfection".
De ontwikkelaar, Aurender Inc., heeft aangegeven dat de werkwijze van de app omtrent privacy mogelijk het gebruik van gegevens omvat zoals hieronder wordt beschreven. Ga voor meer informatie naar het privacybeleid van de ontwikkelaar.
Er worden geen gegevens verzameld
De ontwikkelaar verzamelt geen gegevens van deze app.
Toepassing van het privacybeleid kan variëren op basis van bijvoorbeeld de functies die je gebruikt of je leeftijd. Lees meer
- Aurender Inc.
- 54.7 MB
- Vereist iPadOS 11.4 of nieuwer.
Nederlands, Duits, Engels, Frans, Hongaars, Italiaans, Japans, Koreaans, Oekraïens, Pools, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Turks, Vereenv. Chinees
- © 2016-2021 Aurender Inc.
- In-app aankopen
- MQA Core Decoder Update € 54,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.