Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period.
- Manage your tasks
- Track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period
- Fast and easy goal tracking
- Customize to maximize productivity:
• Work interval duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of intervals between long breaks
• Target number of intervals per day
- Ability to start, pause, or skip work interval
- Auto-start the next timer (option)
- Ability to edit the number of intervals
- Ability to view the amount of skipped intervals
- Ability to paste a task list from other applications
- Pie Chart reports for better estimation how much time was spent on a certain task
- Global hotkeys
- Optional ticking sound
- Ability to change the frequency of the Chronometer sound
- Wide range of alarm sounds
- Ability to adjust the volume of the Chronometer sound
- Ability to adjust the volume of notifications
- Launch at startup option
- Also available for iPhone and iPad
- Full synchronization between iPad, iPhone and Mac
- Export to a CSV file
- No banners, no ads
Minor fixes and improvements
Beoordelingen en recensies
This app will help you to be purposeful. Use the time to complete specific parts of a project or tasks. It can be a race against the clock - or it can simply be a time to focus on one subject. Knowing that you have the break in between helps. But it's up to you. You will need to be purposeful and this app will help you to do that using some science about our attention spans. Thank you for making this for Mac. It helps.
Very nice and clean pomodoro app
I would love if I would receive a pop-up after each task so I can note what I have been working on.
e.g. I can decide to spend one slot on ‘email’, but I do not know beforehand for what projects I will be spending my time.
I’d like to set tick volume. Also, integrations.
The app works really well, but I’d love to be able to change the tick volume independent from the system volume. I also agree with others saying that some more integrations would be nice. In my case, I’d love omnifocus integration.
- Denys Yevenko
- 18.8 MB
OS X 10.9 of hoger, 64-bit processor
Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © 2019 Retexlab
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.