Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period. Use either your iPhone, iPad or Mac – your devices always stay in sync.
- Manage your tasks
- Track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period
- Fast and easy goal tracking
- Customize to maximize productivity:
• Work interval duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of intervals between long breaks
• Target number of intervals per day
- Ability to start, pause, or skip work interval
- Auto-start the next timer (option)
- Ability to edit the number of intervals
- Ability to view the amount of skipped intervals
- Pie Chart reports for better estimation how much time was spent on a certain task
- Export to a CSV file
- Ability to paste a task list from other applications
- Global hotkeys
- Optional ticking sound
- Ability to change the frequency of the Chronometer sound
- Wide range of alarm sounds
- Ability to adjust the volume of the Chronometer sound
- Ability to adjust the volume of notifications
- Launch at startup option
- Syncs between iPad, iPhone and Mac*
- Also available for iPhone and iPad
* Sync with iOS devices requires Be Focused Pro for iOS, sold separately.
Minor fixes and improvements
Beoordelingen en recensies
Ik vind het een heerlijke app op zowel macbook, Iphone als Iwatch. Het helpt me te focussen en streng voor mezelf te zijn. Ik laat me makkelijk afleiden en stel dat nu uit tot mijn pauzes.
This app very often asks to write a review. That’s not helping me to concentrate on the tasks I’m doing, it doesn’t help me to focus.
Works better than other pomodoro apps
I had been looking for a good pomodoro application and finally I found this one. It really covers all the points I need
- Excellent interface
- Synchronisation with iPhone and with Apple Watch
- Easy to use
- Timer visible in menu bar
- Good keyboard shortcuts
It’s a great tool to implement the pomodoro technique, which in itself is fantastic for keeping concentration and focus on tasks at hand.
On the minus side, I think that the Apple Watch app needs a bit of work in terms of usability
Update Oct 2016: I am still using this app. I think I can attribute a big part of my recent professional success to this applicaiton. It really helps one keep focused and do just one thing at a time. Essential!!
Update Feb 2017: I still find this the best tool to ensure that I will get something done. The fact that the clock is ticking makes me concentrate in full in the task, and then the 25 minutes are actually very productive!
- Denys Yevenko
- 18.9 MB
OS X 10.9 of hoger, 64-bit processor
Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans
- Leeftijdskeuring 4+
- © 2019 Retexlab
- € 5,49
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.