With Beobank Mobile you can access your accounts and credit cards in a secure manner. Anywhere and at any time !
How to proceed?
Open the app and identify yourself with your Beobank Online username, your Digipass and if need be your password. Register your smartphone for the Mobile Confirmation service with the confirmation code that you receive via SMS on the mobile phone number you communicated to Beobank. Choose a Beobank Mobile PIN-code. As of the next session, that PIN-code is enough to login and execute your transfers.
If you don’t have any Digipass you can identify yourself thanks to your Beobank Online user name and password. You are then able to view your credit cards details and last transactions.
What options does Beobank Mobile offer?
Beobank Mobile enables you to:
- View your accounts’ balance and last transactions.
- View your credit cards details and the transactions that haven’t been billed on your last statement.
- Transfer money between your accounts and to third parties.
- View your transactions as a chart.
- Register and manage multiple users of the app on the same device
- View all devices linked to your user name in Beobank Mobile and Beobank Online
The following options are always available even if you’re not logged in:
- Become customer by requesting a free checking account.
- Automatically geo-localize Beobank branches and automatic teller machines near you.
- Switch to ‘map’ or ‘augmented reality’ mode to view how to get to a Beobank branch or automatic teller machine.
- Access useful phone numbers such as the one to call if your bank card gets lost or stolen.
Not yet customer?
Just install the Beobank Mobile app on your smartphone and become customer by requesting a free checking account.
For more information on Beobank Mobile, go to www.beobank.be
Improved stability and performance
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.