Nautical charts for cruising, fishing, sailing, diving and all your activities on the water. Get the same detailed marine and lake charts and advanced features as on the best GPS plotters.
> TRY FOR FREE: Download and get a trial for all our charts and features.
> SUBSCRIBE FOR 1 YEAR: Choose your favorite areas and subscribe. Tap Menu > Me > Subscription. Chart layers will reside on your device even after expiration.
Plan routes for your next coastal cruising adventure, and improve your depth awareness to find the best fishing spots with our contour maps. You can sail with confidence knowing you have a variety of helpful features at your fingertips.
THE SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES:
> CHART LAYERS FOR OFFLINE USE
- NAUTICAL CHART: This accurate and thorough map of lakes and marine areas is continuously expanded with data from several highly qualified public and private sources.
- SONARCHART™: This 1’ (0.5 m) HD bathymetry map with extraordinary bottom contour detail is enhanced by millions of sonar logs contributed by boaters such as you.
- COMMUNITY EDITS and ACTIVECAPTAIN® COMMUNITY: Join a bigger crowd! Get more local information from the Navionics and the Garmin ActiveCaptain boating community.
- U.S. GOVERNMENT CHARTS (NOAA): These charts are available with the following coverage areas: USA, U.S. and Canada, Caribbean and South America, Pacific Islands, Asia and Africa.
> DAILY CHART UPDATES: The most current charts with more than 2,000 updates made every day.
- DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING*: Creates a suggested route, from a real starting point to a real ending point, based on chart data and navigation aids. It provides advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to waypoint, fuel consumption and more.
- ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS: Customize chart views to change overlay, highlight shallow areas, target multiple fishing ranges and more.
- WEATHER AND TIDES: Access real-time weather data along with daily and hourly forecasts, and get wind, weather buoys, tides and currents overlaid on your map.
- PLOTTER SYNC: Owners of compatible plotters can transfer routes and markers, update charts and more.
- TIMELINE: Enjoy looking back at your trips in the track timeline.
After 1 year, you can renew your subscription or keep using your maps with free features.
- SONARCHART™ LIVE: Create your own 1’ (0.5 m) HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. Connect the Boating app wirelessly to a compatible sonar/plotter. You can also automatically share your sonar logs, which helps us improve charts.
- Includes track, route, distance, markers, wind forecasts, map options, sync my data and more.
- Use this app on iPhone® and iPad® devices. Sync charts and data: Go to Menu > Me > Subscription, and restore your purchases.
- Updates are available with iOS 9.0 or higher. An iPad device with Wi-Fi® connectivity locates your approximate position if it is connected to Wi-Fi. An iPad Wi-Fi + 3G model operates similarly to an iPhone device with regard to GPS.
*Autorouting is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
Bug fixing and optimization.
Beoordelingen en recensies
Compatibiliy issues iPhone X / iPad
Purchased the app on my iPhone X. Can’t log in on my iPad.
Did see similar issues on the web from others. So far recommend solutions by the developer did not work.
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Rolf - You can reinstall the Boating App you have on your iPhone in your iPad as well. Have a look at the following instructions: https://tinyurl.com/y6p9j8rj. When you reinstall the App, make sure to use the same Apple ID into your Apple devices (used at the time of your original App purchase), and the same Navionics Account into the Boating App (App Menu > Me > Account) to be recognized as the same user. Then open the App Menu again > Me > Subscription > Tap on “Restore purchases”. Should you need furthter help, please, email us from within the Boating App on your iPad device (App Menu-Submit Feedback) referencing case #490079 in the subject line and attach a copy of your purchase (https://tinyurl.com/y5j6x9s6), so we can assist you directly. Thank you!
Additional travel info
Could it be possible to add Airbnb or hotels near the waterfront in the app?
A happy user
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Thank you for your 4-Star review. Within the Boating App, you can search by name or by categories. To access the Search page, tap the magnifying glass icon in the upper left of your App screen. Please, see more details into our online Support page here: http://tinyurl.com/y5uv2t79 You can also find valuable local information by searching for Community Edits (white cross in a green circle) into our maps. Make sure you have activated them (App Menu > Map options > Community Edits > ON). For more information about Community Edits, see: http://tinyurl.com/yxd2e3vz
Can’t login/ no support/ You’re on your own after buying
After Navionics and Garmin getting together I couldn’t login anymore. So I can’t use the app to sail from France to Netherlands now. Called them/ twittered/ e-mailed them, only a case number you get but no solution! They don’t work during weekends so no support if you have a problem. Going to use NV charts again this doesn’t work. I work in the IT and we have support 24/7 at the helpdesk, very strange they can’t come up with anything. Charge 49EUR and after that you’re in your own!
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Will - Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience. As a Garmin company, we recently integrated our customer accounts with Garmin systems. This required users to be logged out of their devices and then log back in. We haven't found any emails with your name in our help inbox firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, try to enable third party cookies: https://tinyurl.com/y6p5tc39 and reset your password here: https://access.navionics.com/ If you continue to have this experience, please contact email@example.com referencing case #00501788 in the subject line for a direct contact with us. Thank you!
- NAVIONICS S.R.L.
- 180.5 MB
Vereist iOS 9.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Spaans
- Beoordeeld 4+
- Deze app kan je locatie gebruiken zelfs als de app niet geopend is. Hierdoor kan de batterij sneller leegraken.
- Navionics Srl a socio unico © 2017
- In-app aankopen
- UK, Ireland, Holland Navionics+ € 39,99
- UK, Ireland, Holland € 39,99
- Central & West Europe € 30,99
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.