Nautical charts for cruising, fishing, sailing, diving and all your activities on the water. Get the same detailed marine and lake charts and advanced features as on the best GPS plotters.
> TRY FOR FREE: Download and get a trial for all our charts and features.
> SUBSCRIBE FOR 1 YEAR: Choose your favorite areas and subscribe. Tap Menu > Me > Subscription. Chart layers will reside on your device even after expiration.
Plan routes for your next coastal cruising adventure, and improve your depth awareness to find the best fishing spots with our contour maps. You can sail with confidence knowing you have a variety of helpful features at your fingertips.
THE SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES:
> CHART LAYERS FOR OFFLINE USE
- NAUTICAL CHART: This accurate and thorough map of lakes and marine areas is continuously expanded with data from several highly qualified public and private sources.
- SONARCHART™: This 1’ (0.5 m) HD bathymetry map with extraordinary bottom contour detail is enhanced by millions of sonar logs contributed by boaters such as you.
- COMMUNITY EDITS and ACTIVECAPTAIN® COMMUNITY: Join a bigger crowd! Get more local information from the Navionics and the Garmin ActiveCaptain boating community.
- U.S. GOVERNMENT CHARTS (NOAA): These charts are available with the following coverage areas: USA, U.S. and Canada, Mexico, Caribbean to Brazil, Pacific Islands, Asia and Africa.
> DAILY CHART UPDATES: The most current charts with more than 2,000 updates made every day.
- DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING*: Creates a suggested route, from a real starting point to a real ending point, based on chart data and navigation aids. It provides advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to waypoint, fuel consumption and more.
- ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS: Customize chart views to change overlay, highlight shallow areas, target multiple fishing ranges and more.
- WEATHER AND TIDES: Access real-time weather data along with daily and hourly forecasts, and get wind, weather buoys, tides and currents overlaid on your map.
- GPX IMPORT/EXPORT: Easily handle your tracks, routes and markers. Share, store and display them on different apps, plotters and other devices.
- AIS: Connect the app to a compatible Wi-Fi AIS receiver to see nearby targets overlaid on the map, in real-time. No internet connection needed.
- PLOTTER SYNC: Owners of compatible plotters can transfer routes and markers, update charts and more.
- TIMELINE: Enjoy looking back at your trips in the track timeline.
After 1 year, you can renew your subscription or keep using your maps with free features.
- SONARCHART™ LIVE: Create your own 1’ (0.5 m) HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. Connect the Boating app wirelessly to a compatible sonar/plotter. You can also automatically share your sonar logs, which helps us improve charts.
- Includes track, route, distance, markers, wind forecasts, map options, sync my data, share location and more.
- Use this app on iPhone® and iPad® devices. Sync charts and data: Go to Menu > Me > Subscription, and restore your purchases.
- Updates are available with iOS 9.0 or higher. An iPad device with Wi-Fi® connectivity locates your approximate position if it is connected to Wi-Fi. An iPad Wi-Fi + 3G model operates similarly to an iPhone device with regard to GPS.
*Autorouting is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
[+] AIS improved: now you can customize the target’s vector length. Go to Menu > Map Options > AIS Settings > Vector Length.
[+] We’ve made some bug corrections and optimizations for a better app experience.
Tip: how to never lose your purchases and data. Login or create an account if you haven’t before.
Beoordelingen en recensies
Ais via for example Marine Tragfic data
Bringing in AIS through, for example, MarineTraffic. this instead of the mandatory connection via an AIS module.
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Hi Panne, thank you for your message.
At the moment the new AIS feature can be activated only through a compatible AIS device: https://tinyurl.com/y5tsa8va
However, we do value customer input and we have forwarded your suggestion to our Product Management Team for review and consideration for future enhancements for our App.
Information regarding updates to existing Navionics products and new product releases can be found on our website or by following us on Facebook or Twitter. Have a great day!
Compatibiliy issues iPhone X / iPad
Purchased the app on my iPhone X. Can’t log in on my iPad.
Did see similar issues on the web from others. So far recommend solutions by the developer did not work.
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Rolf - You can reinstall the Boating App you have on your iPhone in your iPad as well. Have a look at the following instructions: https://tinyurl.com/y6p9j8rj. When you reinstall the App, make sure to use the same Apple ID into your Apple devices (used at the time of your original App purchase), and the same Navionics Account into the Boating App (App Menu > Me > Account) to be recognized as the same user. Then open the App Menu again > Me > Subscription > Tap on “Restore purchases”. Should you need furthter help, please, email us from within the Boating App on your iPad device (App Menu-Submit Feedback) referencing case #490079 in the subject line and attach a copy of your purchase (https://tinyurl.com/y5j6x9s6), so we can assist you directly. Thank you!
Additional travel info
Could it be possible to add Airbnb or hotels near the waterfront in the app?
A happy user
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Thank you for your 4-Star review. Within the Boating App, you can search by name or by categories. To access the Search page, tap the magnifying glass icon in the upper left of your App screen. Please, see more details into our online Support page here: http://tinyurl.com/y5uv2t79 You can also find valuable local information by searching for Community Edits (white cross in a green circle) into our maps. Make sure you have activated them (App Menu > Map options > Community Edits > ON). For more information about Community Edits, see: http://tinyurl.com/yxd2e3vz
- NAVIONICS S.R.L.
- 202.4 MB
Vereist iOS 9.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Duits, Engels, Frans, Italiaans, Spaans
- Deze app kan je locatie gebruiken zelfs als de app niet geopend is. Hierdoor kan de batterij sneller leegraken.
- Navionics Srl a socio unico © 2017
- In-app aankopen
- Autorouting € 4,49
- Nav Module € 2,29
- Advanced Map Options € 4,49
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.