This app provides a fully functional buttons/switches and systems responses to them. The following flight deck systems and panels are included in this app:
- Control Display Unit (CDU); All FMS pages.
- Display Select Panel (DSP) and Multifunction Display (MFD).
- Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS) and Navigation Display (ND)
- The following overhead panels: HYD, FUEL,FUEL JETTISON, AIR COND, BLD AIR, ANTI-ICE, PRESSURIZATION, ELECTRICAL and the synoptic display reaction to the buttons and switches.
- Electronic Checklists (ECL): Normal and Non-Normal
- Performance results
- Real pictures with high resolution taken in the 777 cockpit for every panel providing it with very realistic and clear view when zooming.
The performance calculations and predictions of the FMS such as (predicted Flight Level, time, fuel, ECON, EO SPD, weight ....etc) are estimate and may not represent accurate values. Graphs examples are provided to show how FMS generates these performance data. These graphs are based on a training model aircraft and may not represent actual model values
Some systems pages respond differently on ground versus during the flight. This app considers the aircraft being still on ground with engines running. It does NOT simulate any movement.
FMS Navigation data that currently allowed for entry are shown next the relevant FMS page.
This app is mostly suitable for either new joiners to B777 or even experienced commercial pilots who currently grounded and would like to refresh their memory. It can be used alongside your Boeing FCOM / QRH to see how each system will actually respond. Nevertheless, it is important to note that each airline's FMS, ECL and other systems may differ due to upgrades/downgrades and airline's customization and different procedures. As such, this app is to be used as secondary in precedence to all operational references and it does not substitute for proper certified training.
Addition of more instructions in some of the FMS pages
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.