Boxes And Arrows (B'nA) provides the most simplistic usage to create graphs of boxes and arrows.
Ideal whenever you need to track or develop ideas or structure your thoughts. A tool that allows you to work in the flow because it provides the flexibility of graphs and a gesture-centric lightweight usage. With B'nA you can concentrate on your thoughts, not on the tool.
You may use it like a classical mind mapping app or go beyond:
- You can structure your graphs by using the background layer thus forming diagrams.
- You can keep a lot of information in a well-arranged way by using the subgraph feature.
- You can use the 'export graph to text'-, 'copy text into a map'- or 'snapshot'-features to incorporate it into your work.
- to add a box: tap
- to edit the text of a box: double tap
- to move a box: drag it.
- to add an arrow between two boxes: tap first box, than tap second box. (The tap of the first box is indicated by a thicker box-frame, it times out.)
- to delete an arrow, slash it out: one finger stroke from bottom left to top right crossing the arrow. (A red line will indicate your gesture.)
- to delete a box, slash it out: one finger stroke from bottom left to top right crossing the box. (A red line will indicate your gesture.)
- to select boxes: draw a line around them (A blue line will indicate your gesture)
- to jump inside a box: tap, wait, double tap.
- to drag one box inside another: drag it over another box and hold
- take and organise notes
- keep an personal KANBAN
- capture and rework an argumentation during discussions
- sketch business-charts
- prepare workshops and capture results
- visualise your own thoughts
- keep a simple and flexible to-do list
- build a storyline
- sketch an org-chart
- create cause-and-effect graphs
- The animations for drop-into and drag-into gestures are revised.
- The ordering of robot-summary texts is improved.
- By default boxes now have a centered title.
- New animated help-content.
- Minor layout issues in the file-list are fixed.
- Boxes with robo-image of the box-subgraph which holds a generated robo-image itself, no longer leads to a crash.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PhilanthroSoft UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 88.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014/16 PhilanthroSoft UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- € 1,09
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.