Bria Mobile - Your VoIP SIP Softphone for Everyday Business Communication:
Stay connected wherever you go. Start or join meetings with high definition, face-to-face video, high quality audio, and instant messaging - now with Bria Push Service for enhanced battery life.
For Prior Bria VoIP Softphone Client Customers:
Bria Mobile is new and replaces the former Bria iPhone Edition and Bria iPad Edition clients. If you had previously purchased the old clients and want to reinstall them, you can find the instructions to do so here: https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004179074-Install-Bria-for-iPad-iPhone-From-History
Try it for 14 days free! Subscription not charged if cancelled within trial period. Please note, in-app subscription purchases are not supported through Family Sharing. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
1-Year Subscription: $9.99, 1 month $0.99 USD, automatically renewed until canceled
Additional Subscription Information:
• Subscriptions will be automatically renewed within 24-hours prior to following subscription period. Please check user's Account Setting to disable auto-renewal.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Pre-defined VoIP provider list available when adding new accounts
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications and Push Support
• Audio codecs including G.722, Opus & SILK + G.711a/u, G.729
• Video in 720p HD on iPhone 5 or later
• Supported accessories include headphones, AirPods & other Bluetooth™ devices
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, German & Spanish.
• IPv4/IPv6 support
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Messaging & Presence – XMPP & SIP SIMPLE support
• Support for up to 25 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List & Favorites leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display & voicemail indicator
• Speaker, mute & hold functions
• Call history of received, missed & dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones & contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between 2 active calls, merge/split calls, transfer calls
• Support for DTMF to enter numbers to use an auto attendant
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS & SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups & call quality statistics
For more information on Bria Mobile’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/ios-sip-softphone/
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls.
Bria Mobile 5.7.1
Stability and performance improvements.
Beoordelingen en recensies
Good app but annual subscription
The app is good, but I’m going to switch as I don’t see the value in the annual subscription model. Would rather pay premium for a new version.
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Hello Amiljko364, Thank you for your feedback. By moving to a subscription model, CounterPath is able to offer new services such as Push (for reducing battery consumption), while aligning with the rest of the software industry. For some background on why we have switched to a subscription model, please visit https://blog.counterpath.com/2675/announcing-the-release-of-the-new-bria-mobile. Best Regards, CounterPath
This app does nothing if you don’t get a subscription. It doesn’t offer ‘premium features’, if offers only paid features.
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Thank you for your feedback. Yes, Bria Mobile is not a free product it does require a subscription to use the product.
Where is the app for my Apple watch??
- CounterPath Corporation
- 89.1 MB
Vereist iOS 11.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Arabisch, Duits, Engels, Frans, Japans, Koreaans, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Trad. Chinees, Vereenv. Chinees
- Beoordeeld 4+
- © 2019 CounterPath Corporation
- In-app aankopen
- Monthly plan € 0,99
- Yearly plan € 10,49
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.
Doe meer binnen de app met slechts je stem.