CNET, the #1 source for tech news and reviews, puts the biggest stories of the day and expert advice on the products you need to own, right in the palm of your hand.
Everything in the new CNET app (designed for both iPhone and iPad) is focused on the areas that you -- as a tech fan -- care the most about: staying up-to-date with the news and making informed product purchases.
STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH TECH NEWS:
- FEATURED STORIES: Don’t have much time but need to stay in the know? CNET combines editorial picks with popular and trending news to feature the most important stories in the tech world.
- LATEST STORIES: Never miss a beat with our broad coverage. Nearly 100 new items published daily! Topics include:
- Technology industry and companies (Apple, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, and more)
- Key technology categories such as mobile, computers, internet, and security
- Related topics such as culture, science, and entertainment (yes, CNET does talk about Star Trek occasionally)
- STUNNING GALLERIES: Easily view CNET’s beautiful photography within galleries on a single page.
- BREAKING NEWS ALERTS: Get timely notifications on CNET’s exclusive scoops and in-depth features.
MAKE INFORMED PRODUCT PURCHASE DECISIONS:
- HUGE PRODUCT BREADTH: Whatever type of product you’re interested in (phones, headphones, smart home devices, and more), CNET helps you find the best, at the best price. The independent reviews team spends countless hours putting everything through the ringer so you don’t have to! If it has an “on” button, odds are CNET reviews it.
- FIND THE BEST: Want the best wireless headphones, but don’t have time to wade through every single product review? That’s understandable -- CNET has written literally thousands of them. With that in mind, CNET’s made recommendations for the best of the best just a quick tap away.
- SEARCH ANY PRODUCT: If the best lists don’t have it, CNET’s search definitely does. It’s anchored by the largest tech product review catalog in the world. If that’s not enough, how about lightning-fast autosuggestions powered by natural language processing (NLP), artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). Fancy tech words FTW! OMGLOLBBQ!
- IMMERSIVE VIDEO: Quickly learn about a product with CNET’s premium video reviews, which accompany nearly all of CNET’s reviews (in case you forgot by now, there are *thousands* of these).
- IN-DEPTH REVIEWS: Need to know more than the highlights? No problem. CNET’s high-quality reviews are done with hours of research and testing, and our reviews provide you with all that data and analysis, along with clear recommendations with our signature “Good, Bad, and Bottom Line” and rating summary. CNET saves you time and money by helping you find the right product quickly.
- FAST-TRACK PURCHASE: You’ve read the review, compared it against a few others, and you’re ready to buy - nice. You’re a tap away from buying it, and at the best price.
Download CNET today to keep up with the #1 source for news you care about!
CNET is a collection of self-described tech-savvy and tech-obsessed people, not dissimilar to yourself. Alongside the world’s largest volume of high-quality unbiased product reviews, CNET is the go-to source for news and recommendations about the latest tech and consumer electronics.
Comments, Questions, or Feedback: email@example.com
California Privacy/Info We Collect: https://ca.privacy.cbs
California Do Not Sell My Info: https://ca.privacy.cbs/donotsell
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Beoordelingen en recensiesBekijk alles
Incredible, videos play without audio, except for the 'lead in' countdown. Otherwise a reasonable app, with pretty good content.
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Thanks for your feedback - unfortunately, your version of iOS is no longer supported. To get the latest CNET app, you'll need to either update your tablet's OS, or use CNET on a new device.
Video Implementation is mweh and too many links in text
In essence I love CNet. But the App...videos aren't related to the headline it should represent. The UX with the angled lines, not showing the full frame (you have to scroll up???) What is good that you implemented the rotate to full screen! Superb!
But lately there are way WAY to many links in the content, that if you are scrolling through an article, you missclick several times! Very VERY annoying! Please reduce this amount of links...but keep making great content!
Reactie van ontwikkelaar ,
Thanks for your feedback - We are aware of this issue with the hyperlink sensitivity and we are actively working on a fix, stay tuned. However, we have seen improvements with version 4.5.2, try it out and let us know if it's working better for you.
Buggy sinds laatste update
Helaas sinds laatste update erg buggy. Verder altijd informatief en veel filmpjes en reviews. Snel fixen CNET !
- CBS Mobile
- 75.3 MB
Vereist iOS 11.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Soms/Milde volwassen/suggestieve thema’s
- Soms/Mild animatiegeweld of fictief geweld
- © 2019 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.