De of Het is a look up dictionary and a guide with over 75,000 nouns and 32 grammar rules about the correct usage of the Dutch language articles.
* Stuck trying to guess if a Dutch word is “de” or “het”? guess no more! get the right article for the right noun instantly.
* Whenever possible ‘De of Het’ will indicate if word matches a specific article use grammar rule.
* ‘De of Het’s powerful database is available even when your device is not connected to the Internet.
* The grammar section allows you to browse the rules that determine a noun's article.
* A lot of Dutch words that are spelled the same have multiple meanings and articles! ‘De of Het’ provides useful disambiguation to make sure that you always get the word that you are looking for.
* Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just what I needed!
I think this app is essential for learners and for more experienced speakers of Dutch.
I'd been saying "Het zee" for so long it sounded right to me, and nobody corrected me.
One day I noticed someone had written "De zee". That sounded wrong to me but I checked and they were right.
Maybe add a game or favourites?
Thank you for the app. Showing examples in grammer rules section may help to memorize.
Developer Response ,
That’s a good suggestion, will keep it in mind for a future update.
- Juan Carlos Ospina Gonzalez
- 31.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©2016 - 2018 Juan Carlos Ospina Gonzalez
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads € 2,29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.